Moore asked if there is a plan to bring all the Bonds together.

edited February 2012 in News Posts: 224
On his web site, a fan asked Rog if all the Bonds were being brought together to celebrate 50 years of Bond. He said that he was not aware of any such plan.

Maybe it's just me but, that would be a shame. What a lost opportunity. A photo of all them together at a celebration event, would be priceless.

Comments

• marketto007marketto007 Brazil
    If I remember correctly, I've read somewhere, that only Sir Sean wouldn't agree to celebrate the 50th anniversary.

xxx
  • Right. That's it. The only solution is for all the Bonds to turn up, uninvited, at Sir Sean Connery's house. Rog could scale the cliff, and send the basket down for the rest. Damn it Connery, even you can't evade FIVE Bonds on your tail!
  • KerimKerim Istanbul Not Constantinople
    George could show up to work on Sean's family tree, Timothy would catch a ride on the side of a boat, Pierce could pretend to be Sean's accountant and Dan would just shoot Sean in the leg to keep him from running off.
    Where does Sean live? Is it the Bahamas?

I seem to identify Bond with the Caribbean. Maybe they could all go to Sean's and have a photoshoot at a beach. Of course I'm joking.
    Right. That's it. The only solution is for all the Bonds to turn up, uninvited, at Sir Sean Connery's house. Rog could scale the cliff, and send the basket down for the rest. Damn it Connery, even you can't evade FIVE Bonds on your tail!

LOL
    I just don't get it. Why is Sean so bitter? Hell, Cubby Brocholi is DEAD. Harry Salzman is DEAD. He did not care for the producers but does he have to be so crappy toward the kids? He owes a lot of his international fame to the character as well as EON. WTF? Be great to see all 6 of them together. Bet they could share some interesting "war stories".
    With Roger you always have to be careful as he loves a joke! Whatever plans EON have got in mind for the 50th anniversary? You can be sure that he is aware of them!

He loves playing up the press and fans and the general public alike. He is a good sport and i have no doubt at all that he will be involved regardless of whats planned and whoever turns up? I say god bless him! A true champion of Bond and all he represents! :D
  • X3MSonicXX3MSonicX https://www.behance.net/gallery/86760163/Fa-Posteres-de-007-No-Time-To-Die
    Did i read right? 5 Bonds?? Did Pierce really agreed the invite to the 50's anniversary?
    That is freaking awesome!