Bond related tweets

edited February 2012 in News Posts: 6,601
By experience, its good to have the tweets together...you can go back and look them up etc etc...

Comments

@Sarahcoutts1

13 Nov "Early night for me as an early start on Bond. Goodnight x"

14 Nov "Thawing out after a long day on a freezing cold set. Cats, fluffy socks and blanket all helping...hmmm....vodka will maybe help..?!"

15 Nov "Loooong day....finished on Bond for this month....enough time to thaw until next time :)"

30 Nov "Getting my new earpiece impression done...how very exciting. Hmmm."

4 Feb "Scotland, I'm coming to get you!"
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    Good work and a sound idea. Maybe with everything in one place something vital can be picked up on that might have otherwise been missed.
  • X3MSonicXX3MSonicX https://www.behance.net/gallery/86760163/Fa-Posteres-de-007-No-Time-To-Die
    earpiece, lol
  • Excellent idea @Germanlady. Now then, let the speculation begin! Has it been confirmed that she is playing a newsreader, as that is, I believe, the popular belief.

On the other hand, she could also be playing a background agent working for M - who may travel to Scotland with her.
    jamesh101 wrote:
    Excellent idea @Germanlady. Now then, let the speculation begin! Has it been confirmed that she is playing a newsreader, as that is, I believe, the popular belief.

On the other hand, she could also be playing a background agent working for M - who may travel to Scotland with her.

I actively follow her, and she takes up many many jobs. I'm beginning to think Scotland may just be a coincidence, but it'd be a very major coincidence at that. Just cant see why they couldn't film a newscaster at Pinewood.
    Actually this belongs in here. Lets hope, we get something more interesting over the weekend.
    Germanlady wrote:
    Seems like shooting in PW

Victor von Doom @mutantblues
    Someone in the office has been over at Pinewood studios and has seen Daniel Craig. I'm a little bit jealous, I'd like to see him.

Olevia Kratzer @Oleviarp36
    Live from Pinewood Studios this morning, Daniel Craig is here filming 007.

Lº®3nz0 L P@g@ni ™ @pygo33
    Drive another day - The Sun - thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/s
  • edited February 2012 Posts: 298
    JWESTBROOK wrote:
    jamesh101 wrote:
    Excellent idea @Germanlady. Now then, let the speculation begin! Has it been confirmed that she is playing a newsreader, as that is, I believe, the popular belief.

I actively follow her, and she takes up many many jobs. I'm beginning to think Scotland may just be a coincidence, but it'd be a very major coincidence at that. Just cant see why they couldn't film a newscaster at Pinewood.

Seems odd yes. I'm going to bet that her going to Scotland is not a coincidence and that she doesn't play a newsreader. :-?
    Germanlady wrote:
    Actually this belongs in here. Lets hope, we get something more interesting over the weekend.
    Germanlady wrote:

Someone in the office has been over at Pinewood studios and has seen Daniel Craig. I'm a little bit jealous, I'd like to see him.

Perhaps you should just post

"There's a few updates on Twitter" in the Bond filming thread and link them here. That'd work best imo!
    JWESTBROOK wrote:
    Germanlady wrote:
    Germanlady wrote:

Perhaps you should just post

"There's a few updates on Twitter" in the Bond filming thread and link them here. That'd work best imo!

Yup, good idea.
    @cooper_m
    Matt Cooper Filming a documentary in London at Westminster. Bond movie scenes being shot alongside. Slightly different budget.
    Paul Byrne @PaulByrneUK
    Just seen the new Bond film being shot around Parliament Square

Issi @Issi_Australia
    @cravengossip The new Bond film is being filmed on the Pall Mall!!! Go there for a Daniel Craig Crave!!! :) :)
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    Hopefully someone is able to record something or take some photos.
    Dorina335 Dorina
    Sadly had to leave James Bond filming on Whitehall to catch train home so missed Judy Dench. Daniel Craig filming in Greenwich tomorrow
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Germanlady wrote:
    @cooper_m
    Matt Cooper Filming a documentary in London at Westminster. Bond movie scenes being shot alongside. Slightly different budget.
    Hilarious tweet!
    :))
  • edited February 2012 Posts: 5,745
    @limmeywilkinson

25 Nov "My husband on bond,, can,t remember what my husband looks like !"

19 Feb "ok im home alone again tonite my boys on nite work on skyfall early nite i guess x"

Nothing much, but maybe we should milk her for information ;)

@Dan_H_

19 Feb "they're filming in London today. Not actually that exciting, just some nice cars driving round and a judi drench look-a-like!"
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    JWESTBROOK wrote:
    @limmeywilkinson

25 Nov "My husband on bond,, can,t remember what my husband looks like !"

19 Feb "ok im home alone again tonite my boys on nite work on skyfall early nite i guess x"

Nothing much, but maybe we should milk her for information ;)

@Dan_H_

19 Feb "they're filming in London today. Not actually that exciting, just some nice cars driving round and a judi drench look-a-like!"

"Look-a-like huh? Maybe an M stunt double?!

olilyttelton olilyttelton
    Ended my night at 3am being chased off the Skyfall set by a v angry security guard. To be fair, I was trying to get into Sam Mendes' trailer

MissBourne25 Gemma Bourne
    Just gone to buckingham palace and there filming skyfall!! http://yfrog.com/kjziavxj

AYSENNNN Aysen Miller
    they're filming james bond by buckingham palace #omg

JPKing08 Jason King
    Casually just strolled on to the new James Bond set #wow Daniel Craig you hero
  • MrBondMrBond Station S
    So they are back to Buckingham Palace, ten years later.
    I think, once the film is out, we will clock the time, London is in ;) Most likely a lot less, then we think right now. Not to forget - 50 years of Bond is a reason to celebrate the british hero in his own country a bit more, perhaps. Fine with me.
    Isnt Buckingham Palace close to Horseguards parade though? Perhaps scenes being shot due to the poor weather last weekend?
    This guy has no evidence, but @scouse007 says "Skyfall's Plot (007) is a re-working of High Time to Kill Colonel Sun and The Moonraker Novel"

Doubt it. I've asked him on what grounds he knows this, will update with his reply. But He's like a 20 year old wannabe screen writer. How would he know?
    The twitterverse today seems to have been targeting Skyfall with bots.

There's a TON of tweets from random people all saying identical things like
    "she said she's working on skyfall" but they don't say who. And they're literally identical from dozens of people.

Another is "new skyfall pic, dame judi" and there nothing, again identical from dozens of people.

I wonder if someone's trying to get it trending?
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    edited March 2012 Posts: 13,879
    It's probably just bs, but
    David Hatchard @hatchard_d

5 March "The twist in the next James Bond film, is that M dies"
  • marketto007marketto007 Brazil
    QBranch wrote:
    It's probably just bs, but
    David Hatchard @hatchard_d

5 March "The twist in the next James Bond film, is that M dies"
    The guy answered to me: I know someone working on the film #insideman.

xxx
    I can just imagine Bardem's villain saying:
    KILL. M. NOW!!!
  • marketto007marketto007 Brazil
    QBranch wrote:
    I can just imagine Bardem's villain saying:
    KILL. M. NOW!!!

:(

xxx

• edited March 2012 Posts: 5,745
    6h ago: 'There filming Scenes of the new Bond Film along Vauxhall Bridge this Morning. I haven't spotted Daniel Craig yet' @Daveyboymarra

10h ago: 'New bond movie skyfall scenes being filmed near vauxhall bridge u.k' @YNWA84

14h ago: 'Photo: › Daniel Craig on Skyfall set, London, February 3rd, 2012.' @Medic_Jade

tumblr_m0clf8XbxY1qiho7po1_500.png

is this one of the ones from earlier? They date it Feb 3rd
  • edited March 2012 Posts: 940
    JWESTBROOK wrote:
    6h ago: 'There filming Scenes of the new Bond Film along Vauxhall Bridge this Morning. I haven't spotted Daniel Craig yet' @Daveyboymarra

10h ago: 'New bond movie skyfall scenes being filmed near vauxhall bridge u.k' @YNWA84
    I crossed the bridge this morning and there was no activity or traffic closures.
    JWESTBROOK wrote:
    is this one of the ones from earlier? They date it Feb 3rd
    Yes, its another from the Trinity Square pics (doubling as Whitehall) which we got a month ago.

Very good thread idea, but maybe its better in the Skyfall News & Spoilers section, seeing as most/all posts relate to that.
    edited March 2012 Posts: 13,879
    Sébastien @Cbas7ien

6 March SkyFall : Les dernières news

http://www.lyricis.fr/cinema-serie-tv/skyfall-les-dernieres-news-61619/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Lyricis Interactive

(Translated)

While preparations are underway Shooting (joke) in Turkey, it is time to make a small summary of the latest news concerning this 23rd James Bond "SkyFall"!
    CAUTION: SPOILERS VERY LIKELY

Little reminder of the synopsis:
    Bond's loyalty to M is tested when his past comes back to haunt her. MI6 attacked, 007 must hunt down and destroy the threat, whatever the price.

Regarding the cast, we will find:

Daniel Craig (James Bond), Judi Dench (M), Berenice Marlohe (Severine), Naomie Harris (Eve), Javier Bardem (unknown), Rory Kinnear (Tanner), Albert Finney (unknown).
    All these players have already announced their roles during the press conference, but revealed here are the latest roles:
    Ralph Fiennes will play a government agent and one who will take the head of MI6 time of the film. This confirms the hypothesis that M (Judi Dench) will be rejected.
    Helen McCrory will play a British MP named Claire Dowar.
    Ben Wishaw plays a well-known and appreciated in the saga: Q. Which is none other than the creator of Bond gadgets (formerly camped by Desmond Llewelyn until 1999, then until 2002 by John Cleese).
    Ola Rapace will play a character named Patrice. Its role remains unclear, but
    it will probably be a villain from the Swedish fan club "From Sweden with Love"

For those still unaware, it's not that David Arnold will return to the composition, but the favorite composer of Sam Mendes (director): Thomas Newman.
    Another very interesting thing, SkyFall will be the first James Bond to be in IMAX!

"It is an honor and a privilege to be part of the legendary franchise, whose iconic characters and the action will be electrifying qu'amplifiés in the IMAX format," said Greg Foster, president of IMAX Corporation. "We are delighted to join forces with Sony Pictures Entertainment and MGM and so happy to work with Michael G. Wilson, Barbara Broccoli & Sam Mendes. "
    IMAX transformation will occur during post-production.