MI6 celebrates 10,000th news story

JamesPageJamesPage Administrator, Moderator, Director
edited February 2012 in MI6 Headlines & Feedback Posts: 1,380
This weekend, MI6 broke an historic milestone of publishing its 10,000th news article.

The MI6 news feed began in the summer of 2002 when principle photography on "Die Another Day" was just wrapping up.

The site has grown to become the ultimate resource for 007 fans on the internet, with over 3,000 articles and 10,000 news stories published. Its sister print publication, MI6 Confidential, has already clocked up 13 issues in a little over 4 years.

From the movies to the books, games to comics, collecting and music, MI6 has covered all aspects of the Bond franchise with countless exclusive features and interviews.

The entire team behind MI6 would like to thank all visitors for 'Keeping The British End Up'.

Comments

• NicNacNicNac Administrator, Moderator
    =D>
    The great thing about MI6 is the lay out of the news page. Easy on the eye and easy to sort through. Well done James & Co
  • DiscoVolanteDiscoVolante Stockholm, Sweden
    edited February 2012 Posts: 1,347
    ^:)^

Here's to 10,000 more!

gott-nytt-c3a5r.jpg
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Congratulations on yet another milestone MI6! Even before I was a member of the forums here I enjoyed looking about your site for Bond related news, back when I had a love of Bond that I could hardly share. Now I am happy to be here amongst you and all and getting a fair share of Bond-related news to tease us as to what is coming next. I pop the cork, and wish you another 10,000! Cheers! <:-P
    1260839-18653-.jpg
    Congratulations on another milestone MI6! As a Bond fan of many years there were never many places you could go and read, research things on the movies. Certainly nowhere to chat to fellow fans and share thoughts!

Here is to another 10,000 articles! :-bd =D>
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    edited February 2012 Posts: 13,350
    Well done indeed. Keep at it and you'll get all the success you deserve, though you may already have that! :)
  • St_GeorgeSt_George Shuttling Drax's lovelies to the space doughnut - happy 40th, MR!
    Congrats to the guys behind the scenes - this is indeed some...

milestone.jpg

No need to send anyone to Coventry for this... ;)
    Well done you!!!

=D>

You do a wonderful job folks.... Thanks and keep it up!!! ^:)^