Oh my...that poster is rich!!
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    Wonderful.I would see that film.
    Look at the poster, whilst listening to this:

:D
  • SandySandy Somewhere in Europe
    Oh dear, that poster is genious! Two of my favourite things together :D
    Final trailer:

Something tells me this is going to be really good :-).
  • Agent007391Agent007391 Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start
    edited April 2014 Posts: 7,854
    I'm a little confused on a few points:

1) Why is Mystique hiding again?
    2) How is Xavier walking?
    3) How did Magneto end up in prison?
    4) Why is Magneto's prison underneath a very secure facility that Magneto would love to destroy?!

4) Why is Magneto's prison underneath a very secure facility that Magneto would love to destroy?!

Good questions, I also thought the same thing about the two first ones. Regarding the 3rd I think he might have something to do with http://www.thebentbullet.com/. The website is empty now but I was able to find the video on youtube:
    1. Not sure, but something happened between her and Eric to separate them.

2. Slight spoiler alert here.
    It's been confirmed from Singer that Hank made Charles something that can make him walk for a short time. But in order to do this, it requires sacrifices. Although obviously we don't know what that means yet.

3. It hasn't been confirmed that he's in prison for the JFK murder yet but it wouldn't surprise me. I also think that would be awesome.

4. Now that's a question. Obviously it's not the plastic prison from X2 so I wonder what is keeping him there.
    boldfinger wrote:
    Final trailer:

Something tells me this is going to be really good :-).

That trailer was and is awesome! Loved it! The humour looks good too!

I guess they want you to watch the film to get the answers ;-).

• Agent007391Agent007391 Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start
    bondbat007 wrote:
    2. Slight spoiler alert here.
    It's been confirmed from Singer that Hank made Charles something that can make him walk for a short time. But in order to do this, it requires sacrifices. Although obviously we don't know what that means yet.
    Sacrifices? Perhaps his housekeeping? The place looks like a bloody f*cking mess when he's talking to Wolverine.
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    It appears Bryan Singer has been accused of sexually molesting a teenage boy:

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/nailbiter111/news/?a=98273
    After giving some of you geeks feedback from the test screenings of the new Mad Max movie I've decided to post some of the positive buzz surrounding the first press screenings of Bryan Singer‘s X-Men: Days of Future Past which took place on Thursday in preparation for this weekend’s press junket. Unlike Mad Max this is looking much better so I've gathered a number of Tweets from various sources...

X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST is great. Film finds a way to make both casts work & Quicksilver...wow. His main scene is highlight of the film.
    Steven Weintraub @colliderfrosty

Saw X-Men: DOFP & it was really good! In opinion its the best X-Men movie so far but that's just me. It was like Avengers but with Mutants.
    LatinoReview-Kel @Latinoreview

Literally freaking out about how incredible #XmenDaysOfFuturePast was. My expectations were sky high and it even surpassed them. Just wow.
    Amirose Eisenbach @Amirosie

They should call X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST...DAYS OF FUTUTE HOTNESS! TAKE IT FROM YOUR BOY FANBOY NATION THE MOVIE IS ABSOLUTE FIYAH! BOOM!

Is it as good as THE WINTER SOLDIER y'all ask? Well, mutants ain't my thing & I'm a tad biased towards Cap but yes, it's just as good!

Umberto Gonzalez @elmayimbe

Geeking out! Saw #XmenDaysOfFuturePast - Mind = officially blown! - Insane emotion/action! Every performance is awesome! Fav #XMen flick!!!
    Kevin McCarthy @KevinMcCarthyTV

There was also a lot of positive buzz about Quicksilver and the post credits scene, whatever that may be. Incidentally, for those wondering, the run time is about 130 minutes.
    Avengers Quicksilver still looks cooler, more faithful, and less homosexual.
    Funny, the trailers have done nothing for me so far. Even the clip I saw, I couldn't get into it because I didn't like the CGI.
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    edited May 2014 Posts: 23,528
    Yesterday, I started reading God Loves, Man Kills, which I absolutely L.O.V.E., and then Days Of Future Past, which I also L.O.V.E.! :-D I noticed it was bedtime when in fact it was already too late. I'm all worked up for the next X-Men adventure!!
    Saw the trailer in the cinema a couple weeks ago. The 3d looks good, too. This film is definitely up next for me.
  • edited May 2014 Posts: 2,782
    Creasy47 wrote:
    It appears Bryan Singer has been accused of sexually molesting a teenage boy:

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/nailbiter111/news/?a=98273

he's been banned by the studio from any of press promotional work - it's a big stink in hollywood.

no doubt deals are being done behind the scenes to make sure your fav hollywood stars are not outed as gay, pedos or rapists. My opinion and not that of mi6 forum or its members.

Twinky parties were all the rage - for the people who make or break your careers but only if you turned up and participated in these so called parties.

http://www.queerty.com/bryan-singers-alleged-drug-pool-parties-exposed-twink-obsession-was-no-secret-20140418/

Apparently one youngish comedic male hollywood star is about to come out to avoid being tarnished in the fall out - SWS.

My mates seen the film already at a studio preview - says its ok but you want to watch the next installment asap - not a bad thing if it left you wanting more.

Wasn't sure where to put this, but at some point in the future, Channing Tatum will be Gambit:

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/JoshWildingNewsAndReviews/news/?a=99948
  • M_BaljeM_Balje Amsterdam, Netherlands
    edited May 2014 Posts: 4,438
    Dutch release date in the cinema is 22 May 2014 by Fox and Warner Home Entertainment. But Dutch release date of dvd, BD and 3D/2D Bluray who be released by Fox be confirmd for 15 October 2014.

Of course there is no offcial art yet, but there at one posters as example..

9200000027673958.jpg

Based on this poster http://uk.eonline.com/eol_images/Entire_Site/2014224/rs_634x939-140324091106-634.jennifer-lawrence-x-men.ls.32414.jpg

This wil be possible used for dvd release.

I think studio hopes on Iron Man 3 boxoffice looking to this poster.

The first movie whas big flop in 2011 in The Netherlands with les $ 1,8 million in total.
    I think it wil help this movie is more set as 4th X-men then as X-men First Class sequel thanks to return of Bryan Singer. But i stil think it be a silence around promotion of this movie in The Netherlands. I haven't seen First Class yet for fact it not be so easy to get BD/DVD Combopack with special sleeve and not realy feel the need to see. Wolverine whas disapointed.
    Holy crap how is nobody talking about this movie??? I finally saw it yesterday and loved it!
    Hopefully going to see it this week sometime.
    I'm hoping to watch it as soon as the original version is released here. I'm a big X-Men fan and can't wait to see what's in store for this one.
  • CommanderRossCommanderRoss The bottom of a pitch lake in Eastern Trinidad, place called La Brea
    Yep, it certainly is worth it. Very good movie indeed, better then I'd expected. And @Agent007391 don't you worry, all your questions will be answered.. but they're spoilers so I'll refrain from telling.
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    edited May 2014 Posts: 13,896
    I'm glad you guys enjoyed the film. I might actually catch it on the big screen. I only just saw The Wolverine the other night, and thought it was a slight improvement on the first. I quite liked First Class. @Master_Dahark; @CommanderRoss- Did you find this new film more enjoyable than the first?
    It didn't really impress me with any of the trailers or TV spots, but after hearing so many amazing things about it, I'm curious to see it.
  • ShardlakeShardlake Leeds, West Yorkshire, England
    edited May 2014 Posts: 4,043
    X-Men Days of Future Past 2014

Not since Skyfall have I really enjoyed a blockbuster on the big screen, they all seem to be crushing disappointments but the X-Men franchise is back on track with Bryan Singer at the helm. Once again proving he's the only director who really has given these films the proper treatment. As well as providing us with big set pieces, he elicits great performances from his cast with McAvoy a big improvement over his First Class reading of Professor X, giving some real depth and a more troubled Charles than we've seen before. Fassbender brings it again as the younger Magneto and it's nice to see their older selves in the shape of Patrick Stewart and Ian Mckellen in the mix once again.

Jackman is back as Wolverine and Lawrence impresses as Mystique. Singer delivers not only big on emotional content but provides sufficient humour as well as new addition Quicksilver played by Evan Peters, who provides us with a sequence to rival Nightcrawlers in X2. Days of Future Past I think is on a par with the 2nd X-Men film but only time will tell if it remains so but that said it's a big improvement over Ratners mishandled X3 and both of The Wolverine films we've had to endure. Very enjoyable and the best comic book film since The Dark Knight.

4/5
    edited May 2014 Posts: 45,489
    Will see this the upcoming weekend, I think. Glad to hear your positive feedback, everyone!