Chat Thread - Free Discussion

Comments

I thought it was a good thing to know ones limitations (registered trademark Harry Callaghan) ;)
  • chrisisallchrisisall Brosnan Defender Of The Realm
    Do you feel lucky, punk?
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    Goodbye Mustache.
    2011-2012.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Murdock wrote:
    Goodbye Mustache.
    2011-2012.
    And you waited until Movember to do such a thing?!
    [-(
  • X3MSonicXX3MSonicX https://www.behance.net/gallery/86760163/Fa-Posteres-de-007-No-Time-To-Die
    You should leave your Mustache as Connery's. :D
    Murdock wrote:
    Goodbye Mustache.
    2011-2012.
    And you waited until Movember to do such a thing?!
    [-(

Yep. :D
  • Agent007391Agent007391 Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start
    edited November 2012 Posts: 7,854
    I have to ask a question: What is "Movember"? The name of the month is "November".
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    I have to ask a question: What is "Movember"? The name of the state is "November".

The name of the month you mean? Movember is basically a month to grow a mustache to raise awareness and money for various causes like cancer and depression.
  • Agent007391Agent007391 Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start
    I have to ask a question: What is "Movember"? The name of the state is "November".

The name of the month you mean? Movember is basically a month to grow a mustache to raise awareness and money for various causes like cancer and depression.

Dammit! Yes, I meant "Month". I'm going to fix that in my original post. Thank you for pointing out my mistake and explaining.
  • X3MSonicXX3MSonicX https://www.behance.net/gallery/86760163/Fa-Posteres-de-007-No-Time-To-Die
    edited January 2013 Posts: 2,635
    lol, very differences are between month and state.. idk how you confused it at all.
    How is everybody doin? :)
  • jka12002jka12002 Banned
    Couldnt find an introduction thread so i just wanted to say hello to everyone here. Nice to meet you all.
    Welcome jka! :)>-
  • hoppimikehoppimike Kent, UK
    hey dude :)
    Welcome! :)
    edited February 2013 Posts: 17,687
    jka12002 wrote:
    Couldnt find an introduction thread so i just wanted to say hello to everyone here. Nice to meet you all.

OOps! Go here:
    http://mi6community.com/index.php?p=/discussion/13/new-members-introduce-yourself/p24#Item_721

Double Oooops! You did already...
  • jka12002jka12002 Banned
    Just saw it on the discussions page, thanks :)
  • Welcome jka :-)

40 today.......
  • DiscoVolanteDiscoVolante Stockholm, Sweden
    Hehe I got a very late autograph reply today... I sent this out in late 2006/early 2007, it returned today 6 years later to my old home address (should not even be deliverable).

caterinamurino.jpg

Better late than never, miss lovely Murino! :)
    Nice ;)

60th anniversary Stalins death , although a tyrant they still respect him regarding WW2 in Russia.
    Hehe I got a very late autograph reply today... I sent this out in late 2006/early 2007, it returned today 6 years later to my old home address (should not even be deliverable).

caterinamurino.jpg

Better late than never, miss lovely Murino! :)

You lucky BAS...uhm.. Chap!!.

:-O
    How many people do we know who names the most recent Bond release as Skyfail..

It's getting late and I'm getting paranoid maybe. Just been too much incident around these pages in recent times, but events the last few days and weeks have left me wary perhaps

It's getting late and I'm getting paranoid maybe. Just been too much incident around these pages in recent times, but events the last few days and weeks have left me wary perhaps

Don't worry. @Skyfail is too intelligent/grammatical to be you know who, and he can never hide his horrid syntax. Trust me, I am basically an expert on that waste of space at this point.
    Maybe Buttons excelled at Harvard and decided to put forth a dumb persona for one account and try the smart card for another. I merely just thought straight away, the 'Skyfail' thing, was a bit of a giveaway, and I'm actually a bit wary of some new members now, with all due respect to the 99 per cent of the genuine new participants who only want to get involved with good behavior and adhere to site rules, of what we may be getting on board now. I don't think we've fully eradicated the 'problems' experienced the other night yet. I'm just being cautious and keeping an open mind about things, that's all
    Maybe Buttons excelled at Harvard and decided to put forth a dumb persona for one account and try the smart card for another. I merely just thought straight away, the 'Skyfail' thing, was a bit of a giveaway, and I'm actually a bit wary of some new members now, with all due respect to the 99 per cent of the genuine new participants who only want to get involved with good behavior and adhere to site rules, of what we may be getting on board now. I don't think we've fully eradicated the 'problems' experienced the other night yet. I'm just being cautious and keeping an open mind about things, that's all

You can't fake stupid. He's a genuine loser, and easy to spot. He has at least 4 tells that assure that you can instantly identify him on sight.
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    edited March 2013 Posts: 13,894
    Thanks to 9 votes over that last 24 hours, my DG fan cast list has been pushed out in front (again) as my most voted list:

http://www.listal.com/list/danger-girl

I don't want to blow my own trumpet, but i'm really pleased with how that list turned out. I've been contemplating about adding a director. But there are not that many directors working today, of whose work I follow and could do the DG comics justice. Christ knows I don't want Uwe Boll anywhere near a DG movie. He has already destoryed any chances of a respectable Bloodrayne film (another fan cast i've been thinking about putting together). If I had to pick a singer for the title track, who else but...

Not necessarily that song, but I do lover her style.

Don't worry. @Skyfail is too intelligent/grammatical to be you know who, and he can never hide his horrid syntax. Trust me, I am basically an expert on that waste of space at this point.

Thanks Brady, only got 'round seeing this now.

Christ knows I don't want Uwe Boll anywhere near a DG movie. He has already destoryed any chances of a respectable Bloodrayne film (another fan cast i've been thinking about putting together).

I don't think Uwe Boll makes comic book movies. I think he just ruins video games (though I have to say In The Name of the King was pretty good, and had a fantastic cast).
    Sharon Stone 55

Chris Walken 70