Bond girls Martine Beswick and Caroline Munro at London signing this Saturday

JamesPageJamesPage Administrator, Moderator, Director
edited January 2012 in News Posts: 1,380
Event: London Film Memorabilia Convention
Location: Central Hall Westminster, Storey's Gate, Westminster, London SW1H 9NH
Date: Saturday 21st January 2012
Time: 10:00 - 16:00 (early admission available from 08:00)

Bond girls Martine Beswick ("From Russia With Love", "Thunderball") and Caroline Munro ("The Spy Who Loved Me") will both be special guests at the next London Film Memorabilia Convention.

Held six times a year at London’s Central Hall Westminster. The conventions presents dealers from all over the UK , Europe , US , Canada , Australia and South America that specializes in vintage and modern film memorabilia. Items covering the history of Cinema can be found. From the silents to the present.

<a href="http://www.londonfilmmemorabiliaconvention.co.uk/index.html"; target="_blank">Visit the official event website for ticket information.</a>

Comments

• doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    So one simply just has to show up, no need to buy tickets in advance??
  • St_GeorgeSt_George Shuttling Drax's lovelies to the space doughnut - happy 40th, MR!
    I've been lucky enough to get Caroline Munro's autograph at a past signing. Must say, she's very friendly and chatty (even if she's, well, aged quite a lot since her '70s heyday). In which case, I'd urge anyone who's considering to go along and meet her to do so... :)
  • KerimKerim Istanbul Not Constantinople
    ...and post pictures.
  • Yes, how they look today? I just checked on Wikipedia - You are wrong she is 60s, Martine Beswick is 70s(and still single...) :-), rather not mine age range, but probably there are more suitable Bond fans too. BTW: I just read the SOPA, and if this passed probably the USA will have it own Internet :-), something like North Korean Internet, even tighter then Chinese firewall(they cover topics, not like SOPA everything linked to bad seed, like in soviet block times with people), so probably You won't check Wikipedia today, and I rather agree with protesters :-).
  • PrinceKamalKhanPrinceKamalKhan Monsoon Palace, Udaipur
    Send Naomi and Paula my love. I hope to meet them in person some day.
  • Mods: Do you think my thread could be merged with this? Same topic really. Pointless to have a seperate one. Cheers.
    http://www.mi6community.com/index.php?p=/discussion/2335/bonds-golden-girls-reunite.