Going away or coming back?

Comments

• 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Alright @DC007! Glad to see you back and in good spirits! Let the friendly Moore arguments commence! =D>
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    Thanks @0Brady !! :-bd
  • BennyBenny In the shadowsAdministrator, Moderator
    Good to see ya back DC.
    I myself may/will have to take a leave of absence. We're moving house today, and have been told this week, that it wont be untill the end of November before we can get a phone line put in. With this in mind it may be a while before I can get online.
    I hope not. But just in case, be good, and see ya soon.
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    edited October 2011 Posts: 13,350
    Take care @Benny. At least when you return things will be in full swing.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Hope your move goes well @Benny. Enjoy the time you have left with the community before your hiatus. :-h
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    Take care and good luck, @Benny. Hope to see you again much sooner than the end of November.
  • Finally created new account after losing 007domantor account due to email hacked. Well, Dom is back and is radical as ever.
    Welcome once again @007dominator.
  • BennyBenny In the shadowsAdministrator, Moderator
    Well the house move is completed. Settled in, and back online.
    Lucky you. :-))
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    The world
    was dark
    without Benny.
    Now
    Benny is back.
    Smile again.
  • LudsLuds MIA

Great times indeed. And you got to work right away by locking that thread! Thank You Sir.

Welcome back @Benny. Get ready, only four days now.
  • NicNacNicNac Administrator, Moderator
    Welcome home benny and dominator.
    Welcome home benny and dominator.
    We agreed not to reveal our world domination plan, NN. Stick to the rules of the fight clu... Oops. :-S
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    edited December 2011 Posts: 15,690
    After 2 weeks without them, internet and phone are finally working again !!
    After 2 weeks without them, internet and phone are finally working again !!

I was wondering where you had gone! Good to see you safe and returning @DC007! <:-P
    Thanks @0Brady !!
  • Hello again, guys! After a looong hiatus, I'm dropping in once every so often. Hopefully some of the old standbys are still here.
    Just about TC. ;)

A nice blast from the past by the way. I hope you're able to stay with us and visit more often.
    Good to see you here again, TC and Dom. :)>-
    Hey Guys, I need to take a little hiatus from the community. Work is a calling and I need to get focused. I normally don't have the will power to take a break, but I figure if I actually post in here I can hold myself to it. Great discussions btw recently. I'll be returning for sure for any 50th celebrations...hopefully sooner. Cheers.

:)>-
    See you soon @JBFan626. Take care.
    Good luck to you in your absence @JBFan626. We'll keep your seat warm for you until your return. ;)
  • X3MSonicXX3MSonicX https://www.behance.net/gallery/86760163/Fa-Posteres-de-007-No-Time-To-Die
    I just want to tell that i'll be Posting less comments, Or maybe gone In Some of the Days this year as i need to study for the high school tests. But ill be frequently here yet, just like i've always been. :)
  • NicNacNicNac Administrator, Moderator
    Best to get your priorities right @X3MSonicX, High school tests are more important than James Bond 8-X @-)
    Don't forget to keep dropping in ;-)
    X3MSonicX wrote:
    I just want to tell that i'll be Posting less comments, Or maybe gone In Some of the Days this year as i need to study for the high school tests. But ill be frequently here yet, just like i've always been. :)

I feel you X3MSonicX! Luckily I'm on Spring Break now, so Bond is calling me again!
    Glad to see Moore in your avatar, 00Beast !! :)>-
    Glad to see Moore in your avatar, 00Beast !! :)>-

Thanks man! We know who the best 007 is!
    Sure... DC even celebrates him/them through his name.

*runs*
    DarthDimi wrote:
    Sure... DC even celebrates him/them through his name.

*runs*

I have an explanation for my username choice !! :)