Going away or coming back?

Comments

• 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Now @DC007 is head of topic changing in the women of MI6 forum.
    ;-)
    You have to hurry @DC, you have some big competition!

sorry guys haven't been feeling well lately so I haven't been posting.

I'm feeling a little better now but normal schedule won't be resuming for a few days.
    @Virage: That's all right man! We're just glad to have you around. Get better soon!
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Eat lots of soup @Virage.
  • edited August 2011 Posts: 11,189
    I've decided I'm going to try and take a bit of a "Bond break". I'm probably spending too much time on this forum and am perhaps thinking about Bond a little TOO often at the moment.

Will be back on soon though - just need a bit of time out :) :)

...as of the end of today of course ;)
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    I hope to see you return soon @BAIN123 at least in a couple of months as filming will have nearly began by then.

Take care in the mean time. :)
  • edited September 2011 Posts: 11,189
    Ha I know I said I would take a break before but this time I think I definitely will for a bit. My life is getting quite hectic at the moment so need to take time out to sort it.

See you round :)
  • LudsLuds MIA
    edited September 2011 Posts: 1,986
    Have a good one @BAIN123! Cheers!
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    edited September 2011 Posts: 15,690
    I am taking a week or 2 off the site. I have visited and posted on the MI6Community site everyday since the first day back in March, so it's time to take a break. Will have more time on work, going out, doing things...

To 00Beast, Luds, Dimi, BAIN123, Creasy, Manny, barryt, forgetmyusername... Take care.

See you round. :-D :)
  • LudsLuds MIA
    Have a nice break DC.
  • WillardWhyteWillardWhyte Midnight Society #ProjectMoon
    I am going to try to post here a few times a week. Its been awhile, I see there is quite a few new members here.
    So long @DaltonCraig007, come back soon and welcome back @WillardWhyte! It's nice to see you again.
  • good luck daulton see u soon
    wb white
    @DaltonCraig007: Have a good break! Looking forward to seeing you again!
    edited September 2011 Posts: 28,694
    Who else is going to argue over Moore with me now @DC007?? ;-) Joking aside enjoy the break, we'll see you soon. Best wishes!
  • Leaving for awhile, reasons I won't go into. Maybe travelling and a couple of other things. Need a breather.
    edited October 2011 Posts: 28,694
    Leaving for awhile, reasons I won't go into. Maybe travelling and a couple of other things. Need a breather.
    Take it easy @danslittlefinger, be safe and enjoy your time away. The BondCapCon and BlofeldCatCapCon threads will miss you. :-h
  • Many thanks, take care of them for me will you? Cheers!
  • GoldenGunGoldenGun Per ora e per il momento che verrà
    Hi everyone. I'm having a look after quite some time. Been busy studying.
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    Welcome back, GG! Now stay. :)
    I`m jumping back in after a spell away. Just in time for the hotting up of Bond (Skyfall) 23! Also, gotta finish my Bondathon B-)
    edited October 2011 Posts: 13,350
    Welcome back @GoldenGun and @Shoreline. It's nice to see you both again.
    welcome back
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    Hello hello - I have returned ! :)
  • NicNacNicNac Administrator, Moderator
    Nice one DC. Welcome back
    Thanks NicNac !!
    great to see u have returned :-D
    Welcome back. Lots to discuss @DaltonCraig007, get stuck in.
    Welcome back DC007, there were some Golden Gun threads that were dealy missing your responses ;-)
    Thanks Manny and Samuel ! Haha JBFan626 - I see my Golden Gun worshiping was missed :)