Going away or coming back?

Comments

• HASEROTHASEROT has returned like the tedious inevitability of an unloved season---
    but................. i want carrot cake... :-((
  • NicNacNicNac Administrator, Moderator
    but................. i want carrot cake... :-((
    Give the man cake. And save a slice for me. \m/
  • nick_007nick_007 Ville Marie
    The time has come...

About a month ago I took an unplanned hiatus from MI6. Life took me through a few interesting terms and sadly I had to cut most of the time I spent here. I signed in quite often but it was mostly in 5-10 minute bursts every few days. Hardly enough time to engage in discussions or help my fellow mods.

Looks like I'm going to have some more free time for the next while and I'm happy to announce my official return to MI6. I missed you guys and it is good to be back.

Cheers my friends!
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    Well back @nick_007. Things should be hotting up shortly on the Bond 23 front...
  • LudsLuds MIA
    @nick_007 Had enough time to get over the Habs elimination ;)
  • CommanderRossCommanderRoss The bottom of a pitch lake in Eastern Trinidad, place called La Brea
    Wow, seems quiet here... hello!! anyone in? How's things in the 00 section? must be the bloody budget cuts. Well, I'm probably sort of back for a while. Things have quited down after a useless, stressfull and anoying period up north. Even worse, some family members thought it a good idea to nearly die. Thankfully, they didn't. So, here I am again. Hi!
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    Welcome back, Rossy.
  • CommanderRossCommanderRoss The bottom of a pitch lake in Eastern Trinidad, place called La Brea
    Thanks Major! I'll try to stick around a bit more this time.
    Please do @CommanderRoss. Those budget cuts sure have affected us. ;-)

Welcome home.
  • LudsLuds MIA
    Welcome back Ross!
    I'll be leaving tomorrow for San Antonio, and I won't be back until next Thursday. It should be a fun trip!
    Keep safe and have a good time @00Beast! See you back here on the 7th. :)
    Thanks @Samuel001!
    Well, thanks for the warm welcome a few weeks ago, and beye beye for now. We're off into the wild yonder of the continental mountains called the alps. Visiting the country that spawned the most murdorous of dictators. Yes, it's Austria! I'll be back in august, but as work will busy then, I might not return instantly. It's going to be fun though! Have fun peeps, in Keeping The British End Up
    Well, I thought I'd be gone from here for a week, but it turns out that my dad brought his laptop on vacation, so I was privileged enough to use it during the time at the hotel room. Thank goodness for wireless internet in hotels these days!
  • nick_007nick_007 Ville Marie
    @nick_007 Had enough time to get over the Habs elimination ;)

It's been tough, Luds! Though I'm sure you were very pleased with the turnouts.
  • LudsLuds MIA
    I must admit I was quite happy when I saw the elimination goal "en direct" :)
  • Hello all,

Been off the air for a fair few weeks now (pressures of work, life...blah, blah...etc) but hope to be business as usual from now on.

Hope you kiddies have all been playing nicely while I was gone?
  • NicNacNicNac Administrator, Moderator
    Well Preacher, it was all getting a little chaotic, but now you're back all seems well with the world. Good to see you :-bd
    I'm back again with my own internet connection. Oh the power!
    For the past year I haven't had an internet connection , a fact which has severely affected in my activity here. But now, after a long while, I'm back, browsing the internet from my own home. Now I can officially be "activated" here. Good show!
    Welcome back @SharkBait. It's nice to see a friendly face again.
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    Ahh, finally found this thread. Starting Friday, I doubt I will be on for around one week. I'm going back to college for Fall Resident Assistant Training, and that has us busy from morning to night. I'll try to get on some nights, but if I'm not, just wanted to let you all know what my absence is attributed to. Take care, all, if I don't get a chance for a proper goodbye.
    @Creasy47: We'll miss you man! Keep safe where you're traveling, and hope you can get on here anytime you get the chance!
    I'm just glad it'll for about a week @Creasy47. Take care yourself and we'll see you soon.

Keep up with any (hopefully something) Bond 23 developments.
    Just had to say thanks, guys, I appreciate it. I'll stay safe and will try my hardest to keep up with Bond 23 news. If something big is released, you can guarantee that I will find time to be on here and celebrate it with everyone. To anyone else who replies: take care of yourself, and I'll see you shortly.
    I just met you. now you're leaving.

• DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    I just met you. now you're leaving.

:-))
    Haha, that's great. Sorry! I'll see you again soon once I return.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Haha, that's great. Sorry! I'll see you again soon once I return.
    Bye @Creasy. I'll miss your posts and positive attitude. Be safe and hurry back. Now @DC007 is head of topic changing in the women of MI6 forum.
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    Now @DC007 is head of topic changing in the women of MI6 forum.
    ;-)