Who is YOUR favorite Bond girl, and why?

0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
edited December 2011 in Bond Movies Posts: 28,694
I couldn't find a thread with this topic and I thought it'd be interesting to pick the brains of Mi6's members. The question is simple. Who of all the EON Bond films is your favorite Bond girl, and why is she your favorite? Your favorite Bond girls can also be villainous types, like Fiona as well. As everyone here should know by know, my very favorite is Vesper. She is a very interesting character, and really makes CR the brilliant film it is with Eva's great grip on who Vesper is. She was complex, headstrong, and extremely sexy. So, share your thoughts. Come one, come all.

Comments

• doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    Fiona "sex on legs" Volpe!

This chick is too much for words. Her accent, her flame-red hair, the gorgeous face, her beautiful, voluptuousness body and those milk-tanks, jeez, when she was with Francois, like Bond himself, I too could feel a stiffness coming on, mind you I was 10 when i first saw TB. Her scenes with Connery were great too, she's a real sex-kitten. That's one meow I'd play with day and night.
    For me i liked Onatopp for obvious reasons! :D However? My favourite would have to be Solitaire due to her beauty, her gift, and as we saw? Her eagerness to learn! ;) =)) Raises eyebrow! lol
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    Solitaire

She's just heart-warmingly beautiful.
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    edited December 2011 Posts: 15,686
    Domino.

She is welcome in my bed anytime ! [-O<
  • edited December 2011 Posts: 11,189
    Mine is Natalya from GE. Not only is she incredibly beautiful she is determined, witty and tough when she needs to be. Unlike many other "tough" Bond girls she isn't an agent or a high position of power. She's just caught up in unfortunate circumstances.
  • PrinceKamalKhanPrinceKamalKhan Monsoon Palace, Udaipur
    Kara Milovy. Because she's so sweet and lovable.
  • X3MSonicXX3MSonicX https://www.behance.net/gallery/86760163/Fa-Posteres-de-007-No-Time-To-Die
    Mine's Xenia, from GE. She's sexy, dangerous and likes tight spots. (lol)
    BAIN123 wrote:
    Mine is Natalya from GE. Not only is she incredibly beautiful she is determined, witty and tough when she needs to be. Unlike many other "tough" Bond girls she isn't an agent or a high position of power. She's just caught up in unfortunate circumstances.

Agreed 100%! Natalya is mine as well for all these reasons.
    tatiana was stunning but pussy has to be the 'best'. honor blackman seemed bond's equal and his match in an effortless way. perhaps also it was that she and connery seem 'right' together - class act all round. plus imo the best bond girls are the ones who seem to be of a roughly similar age. brosnan and christmas looked like paedophilia - not very cool...

i think there are probably classic combos for each actor. connery did particularly well will with all 3 of his first films, but my view would be:

connery and blackman
    lazenby and rigg
    moore and bach
    dalton and d'abo
    brosnan and morceau ?
    craig and green
  • DB5DB5
    Tatiana in FRWL. She is professional but vulnerable, her sexuality is evident but also slightly innocent. Plus during the train scene when she's modeling all of her sexy nighties I love the cute way she twists a few strands of her hair into a mustache. She's "the girl next door" Bond girl.
    Tracy Di Vicenzo Bond
    She was beautiful, sensitive, and eventually a strong woman. We all had boyhood crushes on her from her days in "The Avengers" so it is only fiting that Tracy is and always will be my Numbera Una Bond girl.
    DB5 wrote:
    Tatiana in FRWL. She is professional but vulnerable, her sexuality is evident but also slightly innocent. Plus during the train scene when she's modeling all of her sexy nighties I love the cute way she twists a few strands of her hair into a mustache. She's "the girl next door" Bond girl.

I respect the choice, but 'girl next door'? not in my neighborhood!

• I love nothing more than a good debate/argument about Bond Girls. The sort of debate you can have with a smile on your face! My personal favorite is Maryam D'Abo in The Living daylights, probably because she's not your typical Bond Girl. I'd be interested to see what the consensus is among the community, so I've set up a little poll. Feel free to add to it if I overlooked anybody; I've tried to stick to the 'featured' Bond girls rather than list every girl in every film.
    http://www.listnerd.com/list/best-bond-girl
  • Major_BoothroydMajor_Boothroyd Republic of Isthmus
    Tatiana Romanova - beautiful, loyal, big-hearted and funny - she is all types of adorable in the early train scenes. And her mouth isn't too big ;;)
    Melina Havelock.

We had ten years of bikinied bimbos or "equals" with this one they gave her three dimensions and she was one of the driving forces of the film. The revenge motif ran through the film like a steel coil.

I liked the historical/archeaological background of Melina. I think afterwards, she graduated, joined the Athens archeaological museum and campaigned for the return of the Greek marbles.

Probably lost her job in the Greek recession.

Second place goes to Octopussy, third goes to Kara.
    My favourite overall is Solitaire-beautiful, innocent, and always has time for lovers lesson number 3!
    actonsteve wrote:
    Melina Havelock.

We had ten years of bikinied bimbos or "equals" with this one they gave her three dimensions and she was one of the driving forces of the film. The revenge motif ran through the film like a steel coil.

I agree with Bouquet, she was very gorgeous in a great revenge movie.
  • chrisisallchrisisall Brosnan Defender Of The Realm
    Calvin came up with this top ten:

• Domino, absolutely gorgeous.
    Yeah, Calvin left her out... IMO, the single most gorgeous Bond girl!!!
  • chrisisall wrote:
    Yeah, Calvin left her out... IMO, the single most gorgeous Bond girl!!!

Claudine Auger in Thunderball, oh my ;-)

Calvins list has some pretty solid entrys, in the modern era of Bond, Eva Green would be my first choice.
  • Jane Seymour because she's such an attractive lady and in my favorite Bond release

Ursula Andress, Paluzzi and Bach all come close, but the above can't be beaten
    Jane is the most insanely beautiful, there is no doubt. Others were (arguably) more sexually charged; none more simply alluring.
    Vesper. She's intelligent, and beautiful. There are some intelligent and some beautiful, but no such a combined girls.
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    BAIN123 wrote:

Natalya is my absolute favorite, and I think this was perfectly stated. She's shown as some 'mundane computer programmer,' but she's there when Bond needs here - sex, the mission, and someone to listen to his innuendos - and she really proves herself. Wonderful woman.
  • Pam. Not just some dumb shagpiece but not one of those irritating equal types either.

She was tough and capable, she helped Bond but didn't get in the way tagging along trying to be Bonds equal all the time. She had great chemistry with Dalton too.

And she was ridiculously sexy. Better legs than any Bond girl. My top 10.

1) Pam
    2) Kara
    3) Tracy
    4) Elektra
    5) Onnatop
    6) Severine
    7) Octopussy
    8) Natalya
    9) Volpe
    10) Vesper

Solitaire and Anya both get honorable mentions.
  • Lancaster007Lancaster007 Shrublands Health Clinic, England
    Claudine Auger from Thunderball, has always been my favourite - and probably always will be - they don't seem to make women like that anymore. Beautiful, sexy and so damn classy. Second fav Daniela Bianchi from From Russia With Love.
    I know I'm going to be killed for this but I always find Domino from TB a little bland - at least compared to the girls that came before her. One thing I will say though, she is stunningly beautiful (IMO).
  • these are my top (00) 7 Bond girls. Appropriate, eh?

http://toddmthatcher.wordpress.com/2013/02/11/the-00-7-best-bond-girls/
  • http://www.dailyfunlists.com/37-bond-girls-then-and-now/

Interesting fun and revealing coooooorrrrrr