Quantum of Solace Deleted Scene

edited December 2011 in Bond Movies Posts: 13

Don't know if this has been posted before but the actual video starts @ 1:13. It's kinda interesting

Comments

• edited December 2011 Posts: 660
    only the ending we never seem before but I dont think this belong in the new section
  • Whoa. This is cool. At first I wasn't sure if it was QOS, but I'm pretty sure that's Marc Forster at 1:29. I wish they would release the full theatrical clip!!!
  • w2bondw2bond is indeed a very rare breed
    Thanks for that! I wish they'd release it in some form or another
  • tqbtqb
    yeah it's from the alternate ending. Hope they release it.
    So we can assume he shoots Guy Haines. Cool!
    Maybe 24 will open with this (((((::::
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Interesting. This may have featured in QoS before all the rewrites and Activision didn't expect the Writers' Strike to happen. So this was planned to end the film. I think Haines would be a perfect springboard for Bond 24, with Mr. White in tow of course.
    Um, wasn't the point of cutting this scene that producers and next director could do what ever they wanted with Bond 23?
  • RC7RC7
    SharkBait wrote:
    Um, wasn't the point of cutting this scene that producers and next director could do what ever they wanted with Bond 23?

Yes.
  • Can you please Re-post the video? :)
  • DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    Can you please Re-post the video? :)

I second that request. I've not seen this before.
  • Dragonpol wrote:
    Can you please Re-post the video? :)

I second that request. I've not seen this before.

I think it's the one where Bond kills Mr. White and something happens with Guy Haines, but I'm not sure about that.
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    Please re-post. I've yet to see ANY deleted scenes from QoS, I need to see this.
  • It's not the actual deleted scene if I remember correctly, but a little bit of B roll playing behind an interview.
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    Ahh, okay, I've seen that. It was posted elsewhere a few months back.
  • This can be locked up for being a duplicate.