Which Bond Villain or Bond Ally has the worst death?

edited February 2017 in Bond Movies Posts: 6,432
Drax being sent out into space oxygen in your body expanding, it's quick admittedly.

Comments

• DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    edited February 2017 Posts: 17,792
    Drax being sent out into space oxygen in your body expanding, it's quick admittedly.

Drax had the cyanide dart in him too, remember, causing death in 30 seconds. So it wasn't all bad news.

• Mendes4LyfeMendes4Lyfe The long road ahead
    edited February 2017 Posts: 8,081
    Surely Dario or Crest, or Heller, or Sanchez, or Della. Let's face it, If you're a character in LTK you're gonna be put through your paces, male or female.
    Surely Dario or Crest, or Heller, or Sanchez, or Della. Let's face it, If you're a character in LTK you're gonna be put through your paces, male or female.

True. Good choices actually.

• Major_BoothroydMajor_Boothroyd Republic of Isthmus
    Corrine ripped to pieces by drax's hounds is a pretty bad way to go.
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    edited February 2017 Posts: 15,690
    Miranda Frost for getting killed by one of the most annoying characters in the franchise.
  • edited February 2017 Posts: 6,432
    Dragonpol wrote: »

Drax had the cyanide dart in him too, remember, causing death in 30 seconds. So it wasn't all bad news.
    That's a good point, one of the few times a cyanide dart is welcome.
    Miranda Frost for getting killed by one of the most annoying characters in the franchise.

Terrible use of The Art of War hate that scene, one of the worst in the series.

Corrine ripped to pieces by drax's hounds is a pretty bad way to go.

Credit to Corrine Clery she sells that scene well

Crest head exploding is brutal

• jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    Graves' death is pretty much the worst it can get.
  • QuantumOrganizationQuantumOrganization We have people everywhere
    Don't forget Sharkey!

• jake24 wrote: »
    Meat grinder... That exo suit easily the worst thing in Bond, when Graves uses force lightning on Brosnan the shark is well and truly jumped.

• Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    jake24 wrote: »

Not as bad as Dario, who surely felt a majority of that pain before dying, whereas Graves' death seems to be immediate.

I'd go with Dario, Krest, Corinne, or Dimitrios: loses some money, his car, his woman, has his plot foiled, gets stabbed in the stomach with his own knife, has his phone stolen, gets a playful pat in the face, and then has his plot foiled for a final time.
  • Mendes4LyfeMendes4Lyfe The long road ahead
    edited February 2017 Posts: 8,081
    Meat grinder... That exo suit easily the worst thing in Bond, when Graves uses force lightning on Brosnan the shark is well and truly jumped.

Also, why does the suit have a button on it that shocks the wearer?!

I never understood that.

Because the writing is shockingly bad... two writers name come to mind
  • BMW_with_missilesBMW_with_missiles All the usual refinements.

The suit sends the shock through the hands. Graves was holding on to a metal plane, so he received the shock. The scientific accuracy of DAD was astonishing. :D

The suit sends the shock through the hands. Graves was holding on to a metal plane, so he received the shock. The scientific accuracy of DAD was astonishing. :D
    Everytime I see Graves demise I thing of the Incredibles

• BMW_with_missilesBMW_with_missiles All the usual refinements.

Everytime I see Graves demise I thing of the Incredibles

Bond should have asked Q, "Where's my super suit?"
  • Graves exo suit is truly shocking, only matched by PB pain face. Brosnan must have known the writing was on the wall after this debacle. No pun intended
  • TokolosheTokoloshe Under your bed
    Dario's is horrific and Krest and Sanchez don't get off lightly either. LTK has all the best deaths.

Honourable mention to Senor Guerra for having his eyes poked out by Hinx.
  • suavejmfsuavejmf Harrogate, North Yorkshire, England
    Tokoloshe wrote: »
    Dario's is horrific and Krest and Sanchez don't get off lightly either. LTK has all the best deaths.

Honourable mention to Senor Guerra for having his eyes poked out by Hinx.

+1. Krest's death is pretty horrific too, plus Sanchez burning alive!
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    Colonel Moon-killed by his own son.
    Yusef Kabira's fake death in QOS would be a top contender if it was real!
    edited February 2017 Posts: 17,792
    Colonel Moon-killed by his own son.
    Yes, I always find that rather harrowing to watch.
    They are both war criminals from a Communist state. It didn't bother me.
    suavejmf wrote: »

Yes, but the father was a more sympathic character so I think we are meant to feel some sadness at his passing and also further revulsion of Graves as the main villain.
    Dragonpol wrote: »
    suavejmf wrote: »

Yes, but the father was a more sympathic character so I think we are meant to feel some sadness at his passing and also further revulsion of Graves as the main villain.

True. But I can imagine the father committed war crimes in the past. Plus a psycho child comes from bad parents to some degree. But this is all speculation.
  • bondjamesbondjames You were expecting someone else?
    edited February 2017 Posts: 23,883
    LTK for the win as has been suggested.

Didn't Carver have a particular unpleasant demise as well? That drill would have ripped him to pieces.

Let's not forget Alec. Falling to his near death. Then watching the entire satellite come down on him from above as he lies on the floor with nearly all bones broken.
  • GoldenGunGoldenGun Per ora e per il momento che verrà
    Not a winner, but after seeing FYEO yesterday I wouldn't like to go the way the guy in the big diving suit goes.

That moment when you realize you're about to blow up . :-S
    For me its either the poor guy in OHMSS who fell into the snow machine and his blood etc sprayed everywhere..."he had lots of guts !".

Or the Russian spy Zorin has thrown into the pipeline to be carved up into pieces by the pump blades under the water in AVTAK.
    Renard had a nuclear rod shoved into his gut! A very slow death I'm sure!
  • TokolosheTokoloshe Under your bed
    The Russian spy (Klotkoff) was shredded head-first but Dario went in feet-first, which has to be worse.

Renard couldn't feel pain (although it was such an underused plot point you could be forgiven for missing it), but I don't think you can view his death as particularly bad if he couldn't feel anything and he had been planning to die in the explosion anyway.