Which movie or TV show do you wish you could wipe from your memory?

fire_and_icefire_and_ice Save Martha :-O
I saw a similar question on a movie site.

Human Centipede 2 did not watch all of this, though what I did watch I felt was repulsive I would quite happily wipe that film from memory.

Comments

• BMW_with_missilesBMW_with_missiles I've taught you to love chickens, to love their flesh, their voice.
    edited February 7 Posts: 971
    Lost

About 5 years wasted on a story that went nowhere. Though it doesn't sound anywhere near as bad as your Human Centipede experience.
  • fire_and_icefire_and_ice Save Martha :-O
    I bailed out of Lost in the first season, though often here negativity toward the conclusion.

Andromeda Final season was poor the budget cuts were obvious, really enjoyed the show though the last season was pretty horrible.
  • chrisisallchrisisall Brosnan Defender Of The Realm
    Andromeda has faded from my memory thankfully. :)) *DELETE*
    Superman IV hasn't though, and that's a tiny thorn I'd love to be rid of....
  • MurdockMurdock Paradise protests too much.
    The Lawnmower Man the early 90's CGI in that movie is pure nightmare fuel.
    I'd also like to remove the last season of Remington Steele from my memory. Everything else about it was great though.
  • DragonpolDragonpol Twitter: @Dragonpol, Writer @ The Bondologist Blog: http://www.thebondologistblog.blogspot.co.uk
    edited February 7 Posts: 9,326
    Mrs Columbo - only saw a few episodes of it and that was enough in itself. Awful and frankly unneeded spin-off from the classic Columbo.
  • Shark_0f_LargoShark_0f_Largo Lancashire, UK
    edited February 7 Posts: 2,928
    Battlefield Earth. Dear lord, what utter crap.
  • fire_and_icefire_and_ice Save Martha :-O

Battlefield Earth. Dear lord, what utter crap.

Totally misguided film it defies logic

Trail of the Pink Panther and Curse of the Pink Panther poor attempts to drag out a series post Sellers. Trail... Is a miss mash of not very funny outakes, totally needles and a cash grab.

Boat Trip. I watched it for Roger Moore. Never again.