'Out of Print' Release Ian Fleming Inspired Apparel

Red_SnowRed_Snow Australia
in Merchandise Posts: 507
image

Out of Print‘ have released a line of Ian Fleming inspired t-shirt and sweatshirt designs from ‘Casino Royale’, ‘Live and Let Die’ and ‘Moonraker’.

Comments

  • The casino Royale tops look cool
  • DragonpolDragonpol Twitter: @Dragonpol, Writer @ The Bondologist Blog: http://www.thebondologistblog.blogspot.co.uk
    Posts: 9,326
    I love the LALD and MR ones, as those are two of my favourite covers.
  • Agent_99Agent_99 Twitter: @Huskyteer
    Posts: 176
    I bought the sweatshirt in their Black Friday sale. Took a week and a bit to reach the UK and it's so comfortable I would quite like to live in it permanently.

    I'm a little disappointed that so far nobody has run up to me in the street to compliment me on my excellent taste, but give it time.
  • Red_SnowRed_Snow Australia
    Posts: 507
    @Agent_99 It's so soft and comfortable! I wish I had of known, I would have bought a couple during the sale. Hopefully if they prove popular a few more designs might be added.

  • Posts: 5,750
    Agent_99 said:

    I bought the sweatshirt in their Black Friday sale. Took a week and a bit to reach the UK and it's so comfortable I would quite like to live in it permanently.

    I'm a little disappointed that so far nobody has run up to me in the street to compliment me on my excellent taste, but give it time.

    Nerds are scary people, they consider their pet peeves and opinions on it totally not discussion worthy because they are right and serious fans.

    I have always stayed out of their zones.

  • Posts: 5,750
    Today was crazy Christmas sweater day at my work which was basically a legitimate way to watch boobs.
  • Agent_99Agent_99 Twitter: @Huskyteer
    Posts: 176
    30% off sitewide until Wednesday, if anyone's been on the fence about placing an order:

    https://www.outofprintclothing.com/collections/james-bond
  • DragonpolDragonpol Twitter: @Dragonpol, Writer @ The Bondologist Blog: http://www.thebondologistblog.blogspot.co.uk
    Posts: 9,326
    Agent_99 said:

    30% off sitewide until Wednesday, if anyone's been on the fence about placing an order:

    https://www.outofprintclothing.com/collections/james-bond

    Damn! I don't get paid till Thursday! :|
  • gt007gt007 Station G
    Posts: 1,138
    Agent_99 said:

    30% off sitewide until Wednesday, if anyone's been on the fence about placing an order:

    https://www.outofprintclothing.com/collections/james-bond

    Damn, no sizes in the LALD and CR t-shirts. Thanks for the heads-up anyway, @Agent_99.
  • DragonpolDragonpol Twitter: @Dragonpol, Writer @ The Bondologist Blog: http://www.thebondologistblog.blogspot.co.uk
    Posts: 9,326
    Yes, the LALD one is my favourite out of them.
  • Agent_99Agent_99 Twitter: @Huskyteer
    Posts: 176
    I do like the design but I'm not sure it's the message I want to show the world in these troubled times...
  • DragonpolDragonpol Twitter: @Dragonpol, Writer @ The Bondologist Blog: http://www.thebondologistblog.blogspot.co.uk
    Posts: 9,326
    Agent_99 said:

    I do like the design but I'm not sure it's the message I want to show the world in these troubled times...

    Yes, it could be asking for trouble!
Sign In or Register to comment.