create a PTS

edited October 2011 in Bond Movies Posts: 12,837
think of a PTS and which bond should perform it, then post it here

timothy dalton follows woman in moscow, slaps, questions and kills her, then escapes guards

daniel craig/pierce brosnan breaks into a factory in the mountains, takes photos of secret documents, then escapes on a snowmobile but is chased. so he goes of a cliff and his ski suit turns into a wing suit, then he flies of but a helicopter comes after him, a guard on a cliff fires a rocket, bond dodges and it blows up the helicopter. bond knocks bazooka wielding baddy of cliff and pulls parachute cord, then floats to the ground where his exit helicopter is waiting

Comments

• edited October 2011 Posts: 5,745
    You'll see me in here alot, I feel. But here, I literally JUST did this one in the action sequences thread. So here we go: (with Craig in mind)

Its 6 am. Bond is tailing a baddie and eventually arrives at a not-so-fancy hotel next to a theme park (right next to, actually). Bond bursts into the baddies room, and they tussle. The guy runs out onto the balcony and flies over the railing. He lands on top of a maintenance building for the hotel, scales across the roof, and hops the hedged fence separating the hotel grounds from theme park. He makes his way onto a service walkway for one of the bigger rides at the park, with Bond closely tailing. Currently, the theme park is running its daily tests before the park officially opens, so the rides are going without anybody on board. As they edge the coaster track, Bond tackles the guy and he slides to the edge, hanging over the tracks. Bond runs over to finish the guy off, but the guy pulls Bond down, just as the coaster leaves the docking station. They slam into a row of seats, and throw some Craig like fight moves around while the ride slowly climbs the first advance. Bond squeezes his hands tightly around the mans neck just as they reach the top of the crest, and the ride plummets, reaching speeds of up to 60 mph. Bond and the baddie fly backwards, rolling over rows and slam down at the bottom of the hill. Bond fly's off on a sharp curve and barely catches himself, dangling off the speeding ride. The baddie climbs towards him, but the coaster goes through a loop and Bond slams belly down back on top of the ride as the baddie nearly loses his grip. They clash again, then suddenly go through a second loop. This time the baddie flies off, and Bond just barely grips, but as the coaster completes the loop the baddie slams farther down the carts. As Bond advances yet again, the coaster starts to climb yet another steep incline, slowing down. Just as Bond gets close enough to the guy, he slams him in the jaw and the ride lurches down the steep decline. By now, the operator has seen the intense situation, and pulls the emergency stop while the ride is still 200 feet up. The baddie rolls to the very front of the coaster, and catches his grip, his feet dangling towards death. Bond and the baddie climb towards each other, Bond from the back and the baddie from the front, and start duking it out again. After a tense fight scene, Bond snaps the guys arm, and kicks him, causing him to fall (the coaster is still on an incline) down a few rows. The baddie gets back up with his gun, which fell out a few whirls ago, but coincidentally is in the row he landed in, and Bond pulls his piece, which he has now just found as well, twists around and BOOM, gun barrel, theme titles.

Thoughts?
  • edited October 2011 Posts: 1,894
    timothy dalton follows woman in moscow, slaps, questions and kills her, then escapes guards
    ... Why?

Sorry, but a lot of your ideas seem to involve Bond killing women for no apparent reason. I seem to recall you suggesting a scene were Bond used a woman as a human shield for no other reason than because you thought it would make him a badass.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    ... Why?

Sorry, but a lot of your ideas seem to involve Bond killing women for no apparent reason. I seem to recall you suggesting a scene were Bond used a woman as a human shield for no other reason than because you thought it would make him a badass.
    If I recall correctly @thelivingroyale said that because he thought that was what Brosnan's Bond could/should have been like in his opinion, not because it made him look BA.
    Except that his entire scene hinged around Bond killing an unarmed woman simply because she was not telling Bond what he wanted to hear. Bond himself was armed, and perfectly aware of a sentry or guard of some kind being armed, too. Rather than shooting the guard, Bond went out of his way to use the woman as a human shield.

I just find it a little disturbing that thelivingroyale is so quick to have Bond kill women for no apparent reason. Bond has only ever killed women when he clearly has no other choice; Fiona Volpe was setting him up to be killed, and Elektra King was about to irradiate Istanbul.
  • Artemis81Artemis81 In Christmas Land
    .... After a tense fight scene, Bond snaps the guys arm, and kicks him, causing him to fall (the coaster is still on an incline) down a few rows. The baddie gets back up with his gun, which fell out a few whirls ago, but coincidentally is in the row he landed in, and Bond pulls his piece, which he has now just found as well, twists around and BOOM, gun barrel, theme titles.

Thoughts?
    Interesting. Although when I finished reading it, I laughed. I guess I can picture Moore in this scene rather than Craig. :p
  • edited October 2011 Posts: 5,745
    .... After a tense fight scene, Bond snaps the guys arm, and kicks him, causing him to fall (the coaster is still on an incline) down a few rows. The baddie gets back up with his gun, which fell out a few whirls ago, but coincidentally is in the row he landed in, and Bond pulls his piece, which he has now just found as well, twists around and BOOM, gun barrel, theme titles.

Thoughts?
    Interesting. Although when I finished reading it, I laughed. I guess I can picture Moore in this scene rather than Craig. :p
    MOORE? What made you think Moore? I'm not being rude or rebellious, but I don't see the humor in it. To me, the shear physicality the scene calls for is only for Craig.
    and Elektra King was about to irradiate Istanbul.
    This made me LOL, but I cant put my finger on why.
  • edited July 2013 Posts: 12,837
    ... Why?

he basically kills her in self defence because she pulled out a gun. and when did i suggest that he used a woman as a human shield? if you don't like me fine but please don't put words in my mouth.
  • Artemis81Artemis81 In Christmas Land
    edited October 2011 Posts: 543
    MOORE? What made you think Moore? I'm not being rude or rebellious, but I don't see the humor in it. To me, the shear physicality the scene calls for is only for Craig.
    I guess amusement parks reminds me of something that would be in the Moore films, that's all. :)
    Bond trailing a beautiful woman threw a baazar in an exotic land....she knows he is but does not show it because she leads him into a trap...
    weeving in and out of the crowds Bond thinks he is doing an awesome job getting more over confident then she disappears for a moment losing his cool. He spots her just before people start to take notice of him. Just as he gets close she is pulled into an ally way and led away while Bond was rounding a corner and passes the alley has to double and run down the short alley that lead to a set of double doors wooden green in color and open.

Bond pulls his Mateba Autorevolver in 454 Casull and carefully enters a hallway dark and dank he hears a creaking sound farther down. The end of the hallway has a sliver of light breaking the darkens, Bond moves cautionly toward but at a good pace, speed picking up as he near the shaft of light. Bond trips over an unseen bucket as he reachs the end of the hallway tumbling and rolling in a court yard.

The court yard is ringed with the mission ambassoders of six nations and in the middle of the grizzly ring of death swings a flayed skinned body of a man still dripping with blood. A woman's voice cackles above Bond.....
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    edited November 2011 Posts: 13,908
    @Char35t

Very suspenseful!
  • 00Hero00Hero Banned
    edited July 2013 Posts: 121
    Daniel Craig hes in London the gun barrel fades to the bottom of a glass of milk Bond is drinking when the milk runs down the bottom it looks like a gun barrel. Bonds just finished breakfast when his house keeper May pulls out a gun shes a double agent. Bond and her have a fist fight they make a mess of the flat but finelly he gets the jump on her and shoots her dead. "Whos going to clean up the mess now that the bitch is dead." He says. He phones M then the title starts.

James Bond in

MIRRORS WHO DO YOU TRUST. Thats just my opinon.
    00Hero wrote:
    house keeper May pulls out a gun shes a double agent.
    So all this time May was actually Machine Gun Granny in disguise? Twist!

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-18hEmjE-mog/TeL-tWasvAI/AAAAAAAAAUA/7thPyZhiWzs/s640/1964+Goldfinger+25.png
  • 00Hero00Hero Banned
    Thanks @Q now its your turn to try.

PS where did your epic Tswlm poem tribute go it was epic.
    Cheers ;) I wasn't happy with some things, so I took it down.

Can't think of a PTS right now. I'm good with writing, but not with ideas, unfortunately.