BOND GIRLS: Who would you marry and who would you just take to Vegas for the weekend?

edited October 2011 in Bond Movies Posts: 2,341
We all have our share of the favs of the Bond women but would anyone seriously marry one or just take them away for the weekend (or two) of some wild rolls in the hay? Pick two or three in each : Marry or do sexual things with?

Comments

Forgot My choices
    Marry: Solitaire , Lupe,

Vegas: Fiona Volpe, Pam Bouvier,
  • Im not sure how to answer this, I'm married anyway, not sure my wife would approve of me going off to Sin City like that with other women and up to 'sexual things' etc

Just for arguments sake, and if it were possible, (I guess you're talking about time of release rather than present day), take Ursula Andress, Bach and Seymour off for the weekend, probably end up at Coney Island or something and take in a movie, nothing too extravagant, the company would be enough
  • HASEROTHASEROT has returned like the tedious inevitability of an unloved season---
    edited October 2011 Posts: 4,399
    Trip to Vegas: Fiona Volpe, Jill Masterson, Lupe, Camille

Marry: Tatiana Romanova, Solitaire, Natalya Simonova (i do love my Russian Bond girls lol)

**had to edit my list, i feel ashamed for leaving Olga out.. lol**
  • KerimKerim Istanbul Not Constantinople
    Reminds me of a game called KFM? You name 3 women and name one for K (for Kill), F (I'll let you all figure out what F means) and M for Marry.

Marry: Domino, Solitaire, Honey

One Night Stand: Fiona, Xenia, Plenty
    Marry: Elektra, Honey Rider, Tracy Bond, Tatiana Romanov, Natalya Simonova,

Some Serious rogering: The rest of the ladies with the exception of Vesper and that leading lady from QoS.
  • doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    edited October 2011 Posts: 11,139
    Serious rogering??? Saint Mark damn you I just spat my coffee all over my iPhone from laughter.

Right...

To marry: honey, solitair, tatyana, pam, solange, domino

Straight banging: Fiona, ms Brandt, jinx, naomi, plenty, elektra, all the chicks from moonraker
    Serious rogering??? Saint Mark damn you I just spat my coffee all over my iPhone from laughter.

All in honor of his Saintliness' 84th Birthday.
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    Marry : Domino
    Girlfriend : Fields
    Straight banging : Jinx
  • NicNacNicNac Administrator, Moderator
    Marry Kara
    Vegas Elektra
  • Marry : Solitaire, Electra,Tatiana Romanov
  • ChevronChevron Northern Ireland
    Marry: Dr Goodhead, Kara, Pam, Natalia
    Vegas: Xenia, Camille, Fiona
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    edited October 2011 Posts: 28,694
    Marry: Vesper, Natalya, Camille
    Vegas: Domino, Plenty(it's only natural), Tiffany
    To do dirty things with I wouldn't even share with my greatest friend: Vesper and Natalya
  • QsAssistantQsAssistant All those moments lost in time... like tears in rain
    Marry: Tatiana Romanova, Solitaire, Natalya

Vegas: Tiffany Case (love redheads), Miranda Frost, Octopussy
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    edited October 2011 Posts: 28,694
    Marry: Vesper, Natalya, Camille
    Vegas: Domino, Plenty(it's only natural), Tiffany
    To do dirty things with I wouldn't even share with my greatest friend: Vesper and Natalya
    Instead of putting Vesper and Natalya in with those I'd marry I should have but them in the category of those I would give my hand to in marriage...and also rock all day long and do sexual things to. Ahh well. Eva, Izabella, I'm free! :-c
    Marry: Vesper, Tracy, Tanya
    Vegas: Naomi, Solange, Xenia
  • PrinceKamalKhanPrinceKamalKhan Monsoon Palace, Udaipur
    Marry: Kara, Nancy, Blond Receptionist at the Ocean Club
    Vegas: Tiffany(of course), Fiona, Naomi

• MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    Marry: Kara & Domino
    Vegas: Solange & Naomi
  • ChevronChevron Northern Ireland
    Blond Receptionist at the Ocean Club is played by Christina Cole. She was in Sky's Hexed.
  • edited February 2013 Posts: 12,837
    marry pam, take elektra to vegas
  • DiscoVolanteDiscoVolante Stockholm, Sweden
    Moved from News to Bond Movies
  • Solitaire, Vesper and Honey. Coincidentally, the three best Bond girls :P
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    I would marry Solitaire. Seriously, who wouldn't? Only question is: would I - uhm - let her keep her gift...? :-?

As for the weekend out... Onatopp. I only hope I can survive said weekend. =P~
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    Ahh my friend Dimi !! :-bd

I wouldn't do Onatopp... But with Famke Janssen I'd do a lot of things... :>
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    Ahh my friend Dimi !! :-bd

I wouldn't do Onatopp...
    You can try staying underneath. ;;)

There's a scene in X3 - the disappointing X3 - where Famke wraps her bare legs around the Wolverine. Her Phoenix character, however, is even more dangerous than Onatopp. Looks like Famke has her better moments when she's playing a killer vixen.

:X
    SharkBait you could have use an actual picture of Craig from the Equals commercial :

;-)
    If I were to mess with Xenia I'd make sure before we turned the sheets that she had layers of padding covering her legs. And I would be Onatopp. :-))
    Hmmm I would do lots of dirty things with the hotel receptionnist in CR... =P~
    Hmmm I would do lots of dirty things with the hotel receptionnist in CR... =P~
    Yes, a FIVE-STAR treatment that would be. I'm sure she'd be very RECEPTIVE to my touch. Her LOBBY must look quite nice indeed. I may CHECK-IN and never leave. :-))
  • QsAssistantQsAssistant All those moments lost in time... like tears in rain
    LMFAO! I have to admit, at first my eyes went to the boobs and I thought "nice". Then I went up to the face and... well lets just say that I feel alittle sick to my stomach now.