Skyfall Workprint

RareJamesBondFanRareJamesBondFan Touch it. You can touch it if you want.
in Bond Movies Posts: 132
This is for the hardcore Bond fans only. :) I'm happy to announce took a long time to upload but it is finally here. Obviously not in the final film but still interesting in its own right.

Comments

LOL!
  • RareJamesBondFanRareJamesBondFan Touch it. You can touch it if you want.
    Zekidk wrote:
    LOL!
    Honestly I think it works better without this bit.
  • edited June 2016 Posts: 229
    Zekidk wrote:
    LOL!
    Honestly I think it works better without this bit.
    Agree.
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy My Secret Lair
    I thought it was funny. :D
    That's the John Glen edit.

Perhaps Bond should have had his Union Flag parachute for this jump.
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    I loved it. Very gritty and grounded in reality, much like the Craig era. ;))
    Woah! Another Bond workprint? This is all escalating so far.
    That was funny- though I was kind of hoping it was a Skyfall work print that might have had the gunbarrel in the opening.
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    The IMAX trailer does actually have quite a lot of deleted footage.
    I think this is far too very much dramatic for the film and not in line with Craig usual, laidback, cucumber stool attitude of laissez faire suaveity panache and unflappable. It's a mighty good sight they sought it wise to cut this frpm the final film, but it just doesn't fit in my thought.
  • RareJamesBondFanRareJamesBondFan Touch it. You can touch it if you want.

Apparently the whole thing is temp scored with David Arnold and Austin Powers,
    strange. I did not see the Powers flicks.

There is also the uncut suicide, eye gouging, Marco death Hinx death and original scene of Blofeld and Bond doing childhood chestnuts at dinnertime. I have been emailing my friend all night, who sent me this clip. I am doing my best to get more clips. Please be patient.
  • edited June 2016 Posts: 229
    Woah! Another Bond workprint? This is all escalating so far.
    Don't pretend to act so suprised to me after all this was posted by you Cameron.
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    You opened a thread with this video, and had it closed. Please post these obvious joke videos in the appropriate threads.

Locked.
This discussion has been closed.