UK Referendum on EU Membership: The Big MI6Community Exit Poll! "Leave"? "Remain"? [23 June 2016]

It is so damn simple. Just post your choice: "Leave" or "Remain" :-)

Comments

I choose:

"REMAIN"!!!
  • TheWizardOfIceTheWizardOfIce 'One of the Internet's more toxic individuals'
    That's not an exit poll if Johnny Foreigners like your good self get to vote!!
    Come on...it's the country of 'MI6community' :-). Don't be a spoil.......I think it's nice to see who in here votes "Remain" and who votes "Leave", IF anyone in here had the possibility to vote. Brits and non-Brits.
    What you mean if the Independent Republic of MI6 was having a referendum?

Leave then.

Remain = 1
    Leave = 1
  • PropertyOfALadyPropertyOfALady Colders Federation CEO
    What you mean if the Independent Republic of MI6 was having a referendum?

Leave then.

Remain = 1
    Leave = 1

Why? I like hearing your opinion, Wiz!
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    Weren't you already voting in the other thread? There's a poll going on there, was another thread needed?
    Creasy47 wrote: »
    Weren't you already voting in the other thread? There's a poll going on there, was another thread needed?

That is just a generic topic about the very Brexit referendum no? This is specific about what everyone in here would vote / has voted. Not just for the British people who actually voted today.

There's two.

There's the main thread which has been taking a count of how people actually voted (which is clearly only for British voters to add to the tally) and there is this one started by Gustav for us to hypothetically imagine MI6 is a country so everyone can vote.

Gustav's all for us to be one community so he wants everyone to get a vote. You just have to love his sunny disposition and optimism.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    There's two.

There's the main thread which has been taking a count of how people actually voted (which is clearly only for British voters to add to the tally) and there is this one started by Gustav for us to hypothetically imagine MI6 is a country so everyone can vote.

Gustav's all for us to be one community so he wants everyone to get a vote. You just have to love his sunny disposition and optimism.

Quit being nice, Wiz, you're freaking me the hell out.
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    Why a second thread?
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy My Secret Lair
    Stand by for a third, as the EU does everything in triplicate ! :D
    There's two.

I think he's just caught up in the joy and excitement of the referendum. Or could just be screwing with us all. Of course the third option is he's a really good person and he's just being funny by seeming mean. I think it's the third option.
  • ShardlakeShardlake Leeds, West Yorkshire, England
    In
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    There's two.

I think he's just caught up in the joy and excitement of the referendum. Or could just be screwing with us all. Of course the third option is he's a really good person and he's just being funny by seeming mean. I think it's the third option.

I don't care if world peace is announced and puppies and lollipops rain from the sky. A kind-hearted and warm Wiz is fundamentally and unequivocally wrong, and I won't stand for it.
    There's two.

I don't care if world peace is announced and puppies and lollipops rain from the sky. A kind-hearted and warm Wiz is fundamentally and unequivocally wrong, and I won't stand for it.

Maybe he got his mojo stolen by Dr. Evil a while ago and recently regained it. I'd love puppies and lolipops and world peace by the way.
    How about a referendum for a nice Wiz or keep the status quo?
    I want you here in ANY form Wiz!
    edited June 2016 Posts: 9,117
    I want you here in ANY form Wiz!

Easy son. I'm afraid chaps just don't butter my parsnips like that.

Enjoy Pride on Saturday.

:(

Just vote please: "Remain" or "Leave". This is a poll. Nothing else.
    I'll go with status quo then.
    Leave
  • JeffreyJeffrey The Netherlands
    Leave.
  • MrcogginsMrcoggins Following in the footsteps of Quentin Quigley.
    Remain .
  • DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    Leave.
  • edited June 2016 Posts: 4,325
    Do you think Jeremy Vine will have this much energy at the end of the night?

Leave.
    Slide rule be damed bring back the swingometer I say ! .
    Mrcoggins wrote: »
    Slide rule be damed bring back the swingometer I say ! .

It wouldn't really work here though as there was no recent similar polling data for this referendum so there was nothing to swing to or against.

Bit late for that mate.
    Instead of a Swingometer, they could have had a big bowl of car keys,
    for remain or leave. As the night progressed, the could have been removed ? ;)
    Mrcoggins wrote: »
    Bit late for that mate.

Perhaps, but I meant to reply to that last night but then didn't.
This discussion has been closed.