Looking for people to dub Batman fanseries

So yeah, I'm a filmstudent from Sweden for those of you who didn't already know that. I've done several movies before both in Sweden and in England actually. What I'm writing here is not yet official to the public but will be within two weeks when we will start the promo. Me and my fellow moviemakers are going to put together a non-profit Batman fanseries this spring. We've been working on the project for about four months and all our episodes (5) are written. We are right now putting together a cast, a big one, so we are also looking for Englishspeaking people to dub over some of our actors whos English isn't as good as it needs to be. For the moment I can't tell you the name of the series, but in two weeks it'll be public knowledge ;) We will also launch an Indiegogo campaign :) So if you are interested in being a part of this project please comment or send me a messege! We could really need some help!

*Disclaimer!
We are not in anyway associated with Warner Bros. This is a non-profit fan creation that is meant to be released for free so that anyone can enjoy watching it.

Thanks!
//Casper (@fromswedenwithlove)