GOLDENEYE: Extent of Alec Trevelyan and Xenia Onatopp's relationship

Were they merely team mates in the Janus syndicate, or is it implied that they have a sexual relationship as well?

Comments

• SzonanaSzonana Mexico
    edited September 2015 Posts: 1,130
    I think they were just Allies otherwise Trevelyan would have been death in less than you may think.
  • You think that she would kill him even though they were allies? Like, even though he was technically her boss, you don't think that they could have had a romantic/sexual relationship together in the pursuit of their crimes? She looks at him suggestively when they escape in the helicopter from the bullet train, so it looks like they are pretty close together in that regard.
  • pachazopachazo Make Your Choice
    you don't think that they could have had a romantic/sexual relationship together in the pursuit of their crimes?

They may have had sex but I doubt there was any romance involved. He was a cold bastard and she was deranged.
  • SzonanaSzonana Mexico
    edited September 2015 Posts: 1,130
    You think that she would kill him even though they were allies? Like, even though he was technically her boss, you don't think that they could have had a romantic/sexual relationship together in the pursuit of their crimes? She looks at him suggestively when they escape in the helicopter from the bullet train, so it looks like they are pretty close together in that regard.

I think her impulses were too strong to be able to contro them, that woman was always horny and part of that was killing the men who were with her.

She would have killed him accidentally