Reporting For Duty

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Twitter

In this Discussion

How would you rank the actors in sex appeal or attractiveness

SzonanaSzonana Mexico
edited September 2016 in Actors Posts: 1,104
Which of the 6 Bond actors do you find the sexiest or most attractive ?

The guy which made you think, i can understand why all the Bond girls want him ?

Here is my own
1 Pierce Brosnan
2 Sean Connery
3 Daniel Craig
4 Timothy Dalton
5 George Lazenby
6 Roger Moore

Comments

Woody Allen
    If I were female I would say Pierce Brosnan. He was Bond to me, literally at the time as well, and when I discovered that other people played Bond too, I was like, ugh who are these people? Now I appreciate all of them in the role
  • BondJasonBond006BondJasonBond006 far away in search of myself and trying to heal
    edited August 2015 Posts: 7,922
    At the top Sean Connery hands down.
    At the bottom....Daniel Craig hands down. :))
  • edited August 2015 Posts: 8,908
    I am a bad judge, but Sean Connery in his prime, I think that is not even debatable.

And I actually don't think Daniel Craig would be at the bottom, not judging from the opinions of my female friends, colleagues and acquaintances. He is not a pretty boy, but sexy and handsome does not equal pretty. Not for a man anyway.
  • BondJasonBond006BondJasonBond006 far away in search of myself and trying to heal
    Daniel Craig is a chav, at least that's what my female friends, colleagues and family members say. Some women like that of course.

Honestly If I ask my gay side it would probably want Craig >:)
    We don't have the same idea of chav.
    Timothy Dalton, most definitely.

I won't say anything mean, but Connery is dead last on the list. Never saw the appeal.
  • doubleoegodoubleoego Savage for Gugulethu
    Ludovico said:

Sean Connery in his prime, I think that is not even debatable.

Exactly!
  • doubleoegodoubleoego Savage for Gugulethu
    edited August 2015 Posts: 9,354

Daniel Craig is a chav, at least that's what my female friends, colleagues and family members say. Some women like that of course.

Honestly If I ask my gay side it would probably want Craig >:)

What the hell? Daniel Craig a chav? Do you and your kind even know what a chav is?
    Craig's no chav - but he does have a working class vibe about him.

Well, very working class vibe, I'm sorry but he is a typical chav type in my opinion, in youth and today, just hiding it cleverly under the tailor-made suits and designer clothes in the movies.

The only thing that's missing to complete the picture are some gold chains around his neck.

And, no, I don't hate Craig, just saying. Connery is a macho type, it is like it is.

And Sean Connery was a milkman from Edinburgh before becoming an actor. You can't get more working class than that. It is completely irrelevant to his acting.
    I didn't say it has anything to do with his acting.
    Of course Craig works perfectly as Bond.

Topic is who is the most sexy Bond actor.
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Not in Nottingham.
    Connery could still make women weak in their knees well into his seventies, and not from fear of being beaten up.
    I think Connery, Dalton and Brosnan have aged very well.
  • MayDayDiVicenzoMayDayDiVicenzo Here and there
    Craig a chav? I've heard it all now.
  • DragonpolDragonpol Twitter: @Dragonpol, Writer @ The Bondologist Blog: http://www.thebondologistblog.blogspot.co.uk
    A bit of a daft thread but I would say Sean Connery, Timothy Dalton and Pierce Brosnan had the most sex appeal as Bond.

Implied, I think, in character. Connery is most definitely the sexiest Bond actor, but if you looked at Zardoz, you wouldn't think so.
  • DragonpolDragonpol Twitter: @Dragonpol, Writer @ The Bondologist Blog: http://www.thebondologistblog.blogspot.co.uk
    Ludovico said:

Implied, I think, in character. Connery is most definitely the sexiest Bond actor, but if you looked at Zardoz, you wouldn't think so.
    Come on, now @Ludovico. This is the dictionary definition of the word "sexy"!

:))
    OMG after (unfortunately) seeing this picture of Sean Connery?? (seriously now?!?!)
    I'm taking everything back I said about Craig, Craig looks like a fracking Dressman compared to this! :-O :-O =))

Connery could still make women weak in their knees well into his seventies, and not from fear of being beaten up.

...or arthritis.
    Hehe.

Thanks for sharing your bedroom poster with us, @Dragonpol.

Connery thought the press were impressed with his muscles, but he had forgotten to put on pants that day.
  • SzonanaSzonana Mexico

OMG after (unfortunately) seeing this picture of Sean Connery?? (seriously now?!?!)
    I'm taking everything back I said about Craig, Craig looks like a fracking Dressman compared to this! :-O :-O =))

He looks like Borat in That picture lol
    And i love Sean Connery, Borat's lost brother

• edited August 2015 Posts: 9,627
    A caption to that picture directly above.

"I don't need Pierce's big guns. I've two terrific ones myshelf"
    Szonana said:

You know, that's exactly what I thought! An early version of the "mankini" you might say. :D
  • SzonanaSzonana Mexico
    Dragonpol said:

Szonana said:

You know, that's exactly what I thought! An early version of the "mankini" you might say. :D

Yes it is, so can we conclude Sean is a trend setter in fashion since he is the first guy who wore the mankini.

• KerimKerim Istanbul Not Constantinople
    @Dragonpol hasn't the faintest idea of sexy.

• SasSas
    Sean Connery, of course!