Mr Robot (2015-?)

PropertyOfALadyPropertyOfALady Colders Federation CEO
edited June 2016 in General Movies & TV Posts: 3,675
Does anyone here watch USA's "Mr Robot"? Elliot (Rami Malek) is a cybersecurity engineer by day and a hacker by night. Together with the mysterious Mr Robot (Christian Slater) he must take down E Corp and start the biggest wealth redistribution anyone has ever seen.

mrrobot_person_rami.jpg?itok=gp976Lq_

Comments

• marketto007marketto007 Brazil
    Yep!!!
  • DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    No, I've not seen that but I'm from the UK.
  • PropertyOfALadyPropertyOfALady Colders Federation CEO
    @marketto007 How did you see it if you live in Brazil?
    He is hacking for the good of the people - a major wealth distribution. I'd like to know what your impressions of this one are @PropertyOfALady

A real life Robin Hood.
    I think it's a great new show. In fact, the producers renewed it for season 2 just before the pilot aired. Last I checked, it had a 9.4 on IMDb. It is apparently on-track to become a classic according to Forbes. You tend to identify with Elliot. I think part of what makes this show appealing is the fact that we are in Elliot's head. Take, for example, E Corp: although that's what its true title is, since we are with him and we see the world through his eyes, we consistently hear and hear Elliot's version: Evil Corp. I don't think that has ever been done to a show before. I love his dog too! Elliot is very much a human character. He has emotional issues over what he's doing. He's doing the right thing, but where he gets conflicted is HOW he's doing it.Maybe he should lay off the morphine.
    Its great to see a "push back" against big business coming thru on TV. We have CEOs taking mega bonuses while they $%#& the economy. Maybe hacking can solve this.
    Are you from the US? Or are you streaming it?
    I can dowload it onto my smartphone
    I think we should learn how to hack :)
    I am already doing an online hacking course just for interest (I'm not planning to use it)
    Cool!
  • marketto007marketto007 Brazil
    @marketto007 How did you see it if you live in Brazil?

Torrent. ;)
    So what exactly is Tyrell's plan? Why did he have sex with a dude?
    Really intriguing show. A different director for every episode. The director for the 1st episode was involved with the Swedish version of The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo (which is light years better than the U.S. one).
    Mr Robot returns on 13.7.16. For now though, there's this: