London Has Fallen - First Teaser Trailer

aaron819aaron819 Switzerland
in General Movies & TV Posts: 1,208
I thought we should start this discussion in anticipation of London Has Fallen.

The first teaser trailer has been released:

Comments

• bondjamesbondjames You were expecting someone else?
    Looking good. I liked the first one and I'm sure I'm going to like this one. Very much.....based on the trailer.
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    I really enjoyed the first outing and this looks very good too.
  • marketto007marketto007 Brazil
    Looking forward to it (the movie), not London destruction :D
  • PropertyOfALadyPropertyOfALady Colders Federation CEO
    My favorite city destroyed :((
  • edited July 2015 Posts: 11,189
    I wonder if they will pinch SPECTRE's footage of a ruined Mi6?
  • doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    Yes this does look very good and London in such validity looks fantastic. I thought this film was being released this year.
    Yes, originally it was planned for this year. I think they are being smart by pushing it out to next year though. London is being saturated as it is with MI5 and SP.

Best to get out of the way of these behemoths.
  • doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    Wise decision.
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    How long until they announce 'Westminster Down' with Channing Tatum and Jamie Foxx?
    :P
    The first one was pretty naff.

Can't say this has made me too excited. 24 was also in and around London fairly recently with Live Another Day.
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    What next? Rome?
  • DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    edited July 2015 Posts: 17,801
    London's Burning, now it's Falling. That follows...it may give terrorists a few ideas, though. :(
    Oh come on. It's just a movie. If they get any ideas, we'll just have to beef up security.
    edited July 2015 Posts: 17,801
    bondjames wrote: »
    Oh come on. It's just a movie. If they get any ideas, we'll just have to beef up security.

Yes, I guess you're right. I just worry about things.

Dragonpol wrote: »

Also, I could be wrong but didn't some author make up a popular story in the 50s featuring a well known character's attempts to stop London being destroyed? ;)
    BAIN123 wrote: »

Also, I could be wrong but didn't some author make up a popular story in the 50s featuring a well known character's attempts to stop London being destroyed? ;)

Yes, true. It's my favourite Bond novel!

Yes, true. It's my favourite Bond novel!

Mine too.
    I really enjoyed the first one and genuinely had no idea that they had made a sequel! Certainly be watching it for sure!
    High quality cheese, bring it on
    Vaguely remember the Gerard Butler white house film, did not watch the other film. Surprised this sequel has been made.
    I remember Aaron Eckhart's over-the-top "NOOOOOO!!!" from the first film's opening. That was a laugh-out-loud moment for me.
    I remember Aaron Eckart's over-the-top "NOOOOOO!!!" from the first film's opening. That was a laugh-out-loud moment for me.
    Eckhart is known to overact certainly. Even in TDK, he was a little over the top, pre-Two Face