Am I the only one?

Am I the only person that thought "Skyfall" would be a code name for some terrifying weapons system, some secret facility that screwed Bond up, or, I don't know, something important?! But it's just his house from childhood?

Even worse, the villain doesn't have any goal of world domination, so why does he need to be a master hacker? He just wanted some sickly revenge

golly, totally not a Bond film. All the suspense went nowhere.

Comments

• jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    Leave.
  • BennyBenny In the shadowsAdministrator, Moderator
    uperduper wrote:
    Am I the only person that thought "Skyfall" would be a code name for some terrifying weapons system, some secret facility that screwed Bond up, or, I don't know, something important?! But it's just his house from childhood?

Even worse, the villain doesn't have any goal of world domination, so why does he need to be a master hacker? He just wanted some sickly revenge

golly, totally not a Bond film. All the suspense went nowhere.

Yes you are the only person who thought that.
    Please don't open topics that can be answered in the many various threads throughout the forum. It's just a matter for looking for and finding the one that is relevant.

This discussion has been closed.