Swap your Instant Message IDs here

MI6MI6 Administrator
edited March 2011 in General Discussion Posts: 677
If you use any one of a raft of popular Instant Message (IM) services, AOL, MSN, Yahoo, Skype, etc, you are welcome to share your contact details here.

Comments

• ShardlakeShardlake Leeds, West Yorkshire, England
    Interesting new look, back again I'll see how long that lasts
    Hi I join this Mi6 forum because I enjoy spy movies like James Bond. I enjoy The Saint where Roger Moore was star. I enjoy Dirty Harry,Lone Ranger & many good Characters. o-> :-h
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    @Agent7F The idea of this thread is to post contact details in case you want people to talk to you via Skype or something similar. If you want to say hi, you can do it in the introduce yourself thread.
    Not sure I want to post my email address on a thread that is visible to guests.
  • edited March 2011 Posts: 503
    Quoting FieldsMan:
    • Not sure I want to post my email address on a thread that is visible to guests.

Agree. I think it's just easier to send a private message to whomever you would like to give your contact details out to.
  • DoctorKaufmannDoctorKaufmann Can shoot you from Stuttgart and still make it look like suicide.
    Interesting new look indeed...
  • DiscoVolanteDiscoVolante Stockholm, Sweden
    edited March 2011 Posts: 1,347
    Quoting Bond:
    Quoting FieldsMan: Not sure I want to post my email address on a thread that is visible to guests.
    Agree. I think it's just easier to send a private message to whomever you would like to give your contact details out to.
    No one forces you to share your email in here.
  • edited March 2011 Posts: 820
    Quoting DarthDimi:
    Thank you I just do that properly.
  • edited May 2011 Posts: 202
    Removed by a moderator.
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    No one forces you to share your email in here.
    That's not the point...
    Hi Back on the site after an enforced absence, cant remember the rules on profile pics how do I know if I'm breaking the rules with mine?
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    edited July 2012 Posts: 40,473
    Cdr_Bond wrote:
    Hi Back on the site after an enforced absence, cant remember the rules on profile pics how do I know if I'm breaking the rules with mine?

No EON copyrighted images. Use the 'Terms & Conditions of Use' if you have similar questions, and if you really aren't sure, check with a mod. Welcome back!