[Beyond James Bond] Thoughts On The New James Bond: World of Espionage Game

edited July 2015 in Bond Movies Posts: 5,745
j4JpISG.png

Hello everyone! My name is Justin Westbrook, otherwise known as JWESTBROOK on these forums for the past three years. Perhaps my most notable contribution has been the Bond 24 / SPECTRE Production Timeline thread, but I've had my hand in many other discussions. Lately I have been admittedly distant from the forums, as I have now embarked on my own blog-writing journey.

The blog is called Beyond James Bond, and is located over with the Gawker media mega-blog structure at beyondjamesbond.kinja.com. You may have heard of some of their blogs such as Gizmodo, Gawker, Kotaku, and the blog that is generous enough to support my work on occasion, Jalopnik. You can create an account over on their site using your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account, and I invite you to leave me feedback and join the discussion either over on the direct blog, or in this discussion which I will be updating frequently with the latest news available!

I've also started a new Instagram account that will follow my blog, as well as post exclusive content related to anything and everything James Bond. I invite you to follow the page, and in the coming months I will begin selling Bond t-shirts (a few of you have already purchased my earlier stuff). Check it out!

Follow my Instagram account for daily posts on the latest from SPECTRE as well as everything else James Bond:
https://instagram.com/beyondjamesbond/

Thanks,
Justin Westbrook
BeyondJamesBond.kinja.com
[email protected]

Comments