MadeleineSwann's Fan Art

1234568»

Comments

• bondjamesbondjames You were expecting someone else?
    edited January 2017 Posts: 23,883
    Excellent work @MadeleineSwann. Sorry I didn't check it out sooner.

The Dr. Who posters are intensely atmospheric. I'm not too familiar with the series though (I watched a few way back when I was a kid but can't remember much about it except for the theme music).

I liked the way you pulled in a bit of the Inception ski sequences to the SP fan trailer on your youtube channel page, and using the SF teaser music instead was a great touch (it's still the best they've done imho so I'm glad you used it).

I liked your SP-Kingsman style deviantart poster the best (it's got a cool, modern vibe) followed by the SF-High Rise style one. They're all very creative though. Keep it up!
    @MadeleineSwann nice homage to Tomb of the Cybermen
  • Hey so I wanted to introduce this collaborative with @Denbigh, whose fan art page you should definitely check out :D

It's a Doctor Who piece but we are really proud of it, hope you enjoy.

doctor_who_series_10_fanon___series_revamp_poster_by_swannmadeleine-dbgjptb.jpg
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    Amazing work, as usual. :)
  • edited December 2017 Posts: 591
    Can't believe it's been over a year since I made these retrospectives. I'd love to get onto making the Brosnan Era Retrospective at some point.

• ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    Where have you been, Madeleine ? Busy with James Bond?
  • Where have you been, Madeleine ? Busy with James Bond?

Unfortunately SPECTRE wasn't liked by a lot of people, so I thought it was best to go under the radar. I'm afraid you won't be seeing me in Bond 25 ;)