MadeleineSwann's Fan Art

Comments

• carlos_D29carlos_D29 Houston,TX
    Really like your posters Madeleine! keep up the good work you are very talented
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    edited September 2015 Posts: 13,882
    I like the Cyberman poster, but i'd love it if they were the 'INVASION' Cybermen. =D>

Edit
    Also, I get a Hammer Horror vibe from 'Of Monsters And Men'. :)
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy My Secret Lair
    =D> Agree, some fantastic posters.
  • I thought I'd stick the new Craig image into my Kingsman style poster.

spectre___kingsman_style_poster___updated_by_swannmadeleine-d98imrl.jpg
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    That is beautiful.
  • edited September 2015 Posts: 591
    If anyone has any request please feel free to give them. Would love to hear from you.
  • mcdonbbmcdonbb deep in the Heart of Texas
    I can't believe I haven't visited your thread yet.

Great stuff...

Can you do anything with Craig as Bond in VARGR? Kinda envision as Bond 26 in 2019 and Craig's last 007 outing.

Maybe just a teaser poster?
    Tha last poster is brilliant! Looks very professional indeed =D>
    I wouldn't mind seeing a Spectre one with the different Blofelds surrounding Bond with the women he's lost haunting 007 or something of that nature!
  • edited September 2015 Posts: 220
    I thought I'd stick the new Craig image into my Kingsman style poster.

Really nice and great work! Just wanted to say two little details: it misses a "n" to Fiennes and the block behind Spectre (Daniel Craig...) is not so well centered. Anyway, well done!
  • Lio007 wrote: »

Really nice and great work! Just wanted to say two little details: it misses a "n" to Fiennes and the block behind Spectre (Daniel Craig...) is not so well centered. Anyway, well done!

Thanks @Lio007
    So, this is a work in progress as you can obviously see but it's a Spectre poster inspired by this Live and Let Die poster: http://www.the007dossier.com/007dossier/james-bond-007-movie-posters/live-and-let-die/Live-And-Let-Die-Poster-04.jpg

It's very early days on this poster and there are problems that I am fully aware of :)

spectre___live_and_let_die_style_poster___draft_by_swannmadeleine-d99ks59.jpg
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    Very, very good.
  • ggl007ggl007 www.archivo007.com Spain, España
    Great concept! Congrats, @MadeleineSwann!
  • Thank you guys :D @jake24 @ggl007
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    EON should hire you.
  • EON should hire you.

I wouldn't mind that :) Thank you @Thunderfinger
  • HASEROTHASEROT has returned like the tedious inevitability of an unloved season---
    puts my work to shame every time ... very well done :)>-
  • Brilliant !
    It's exactly what I had in mind for my last artwork, but without the ability to come so close to the original LALD poster. Well done ! Looking forward to see finished result.
    Don't put yourself down Haserot you have some very nice works too. As others have mentioned, would love to see the finished LALD inspired creation too
    HASEROT wrote: »
    puts my work to shame every time ... very well done :)>-

Your posters are amazing @haserot
    Ytterbium wrote: »
    Brilliant !
    It's exactly what I had in mind for my last artwork, but without the ability to come so close to the original LALD poster. Well done ! Looking forward to see finished result.

I saw your poster @Ytterbium. Really like it, I love how it's a more modern take on the Live and Let Die poster. Well done! :)
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    @MadeleineSwann
    Excellent work, as usual!
  • royale65royale65 Caustic misanthrope reporting for duty.
    Just stumbled in this thread. Very nifty works of art, I must say. EON hire this lady.

This is so cool
  • This was one done a while back, it's only a Black and White version of the Spectre poster:

spectre___black_and_white_version_by_swannmadeleine-d98987y.jpg
  • edited April 2016 Posts: 591
    Thought I'd bring something new to the table, just finished this, an homage to the Dr. No poster but with Skyfall. I am aware of small mistakes that are being dealt with :)

skyfall___1962_by_swannmadeleine-da0hezb.jpg
  • mcdonbbmcdonbb deep in the Heart of Texas
    Thought I'd bring something new to the table, just finished this, an homage to the Dr. No poster but with Skyfall. I am aware of small mistakes that are being dealt with :)

Very impressive.
  • MrcogginsMrcoggins Following in the footsteps of Quentin Quigley.
    Very good reminds me of the art work to Everything or Nothing keep up the good work Miss Swann.

This is excellent.

Very classy. Love it.