Mix & Match Movie Elements, Plots and Characters

(I looked for a thread like this but didn't find one. Apologies if I've missed it.)

So I thought it'd be fun to have a thread where we can talk "what ifs" whilst mixing and matching different Bond movie elements, characters, plots, etc. (Feel free to also include impossible things - such as, for example, Brosnan having a meeting with Bernard Lee's M.)

The one thing I'd loved to have seen is Timothy Dalton's Bond coming up against Blofeld (Telly Savalas or Donald Pleasence). I think that would've been something special.

Comments

• PropertyOfALadyPropertyOfALady Colders Federation CEO
    I would have liked to see how Connery reacted to Dame Judi. "What?! My boss... a WOMAN?!"

Would have been interesting also to see how the other 5 actors acted with Diana Rigg. Each would have probably had their own spin on their relationship.

Or have Lazenby get revenge on Blofeld.
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    Moore getting his balls whipped.
    Moore getting his balls whipped.

Oh, my. I don't actually know how Moore would handle that.

Probably like around 14 seconds in this video, as I've noticed Moore does that quite a lot.

• ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    Speaking of AVTAK. Who would like to see Connery making a quiche? James Bond was a pretty good cook. We do not see much of that in the films.
  • edited February 2015 Posts: 1,595
    Moore would have simply raised his eyebrow at Le Chiffre and they would've ended up shagging instead. Cue disco version of "You Know My Name."
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    Sean Connery with Jinx. She wouldn't have lived very long.
  • edited February 2015 Posts: 1,595
    Speaking of AVTAK. Who would like to see Connery making a quiche? James Bond was a pretty good cook. We do not see much of that in the films.

Connery would've plowed Stacey immediately after baking her that delicious quiche right in the kitchen.
  • My comment concerning Roger and Le Chiffre applies to the Silva introduction scene as well.
  • Last_Rat_StandingLast_Rat_Standing Long Neck Ice Cold Beer Never Broke My Heart
    Bond facing off against Baron Samedi in the Egyptian Temple. (Yes, I know it was in the GE N64 game, but I would have loved to see that happen in a film.
    DN as the first movie in 1962, obviously adapted to the time, with Young the helm.
  • KerimKerim Istanbul Not Constantinople
    edited March 2015 Posts: 2,629
    Connery and May Day.

Craig and Bernard Lee's M.

Brosnan and Tracy or Vesper.

Lazenby and Grant

Dalton and Pepper

Moore and Sanchez
    Birdleson wrote: »
    Kerim wrote: »

That would be great.

Do we really need to see him nuzzle the hair of more corpses?

=))
  • RC7RC7
    Dalton dressed as the bomb diffusing clown.
    RC7 wrote: »
    Dalton dressed as the bomb diffusing clown.

I can't see anybody but Moore pulling that one off.
  • KerimKerim Istanbul Not Constantinople
    Birdleson wrote: »

That would be great.

Do we really need to see him nuzzle the hair of more corpses?

He would have done more than muzzle.