BOND 17 - Scouting the depths of the internet

PlykshowPlykshow Kent, United Kingdom
in Bond Movies Posts: 35
Backstory
MI6 receives a letter threatening the destruction of a secret government lab in Scotland. A week later, with no further contact or ransom demands, the lab is mysteriously destroyed. James Bond is dispatched by MI6 under the guidance of Nigel Yupland to assess the threat. Following his only lead, Bond tracks down master thief Connie Webb and discovers her sinister dealings with Kohoni Industries.

Bond journeys to Japan to offer Connie the chance to broker a deal and sell a high-tech computer chip to her contacts. Escaping from certain death at the hands of twin assassins - the Kohoni brothers - Bond pursues Connie to Hong Kong to meet with her buyers.

Aided by veteran agent Denholm Crisp and Q, Bond must learn the true nature of Sir Henry Lee Ching's scheme, escape a Yakuzi assassin and deal with the Chinese Secret Service.

After witnessing the aftermath of a nuclear meltdown in China caused by Sir Henry, Bond must stop him at all costs before he launches many more attacks - causing global pandemonium and sparking World War Three.

I don't know about you, but I love this concept. Ever since I heard of it's existence I have been trying to find as much information as I can on this unmade movie. It sounds pretty awesome.

I was wondering if anyone knew if the actual screenplay is still floating around. I heard it was sold a few years ago. I would be very interested in reading it.